Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Love......

ghhhhhost

THE NBA!! did i mention that??

did i mention that i love being able to see it on more channels this year?

did i mention i love seeing international players (especially Yugo's) drop bombs on the league?? (giricek 29 pts!!!)

maybe i mentioned how good it is to see Grant Hill back in playing form?

i mighta stated how much i love the KINGS!!...and how we're fuckin takin over this yr!

how about the fact that Instant replay has fuckin finally made it to the L!!! bout time STERN!!

how good r the fuckin Clippers gona be???

Cleveland is finally fun to watch!!

the Knicks still blow hot orangutang cock..but they did sign NAILON (first smart move since picking up Spree)

Are the Celtics gona b as fun as last yr??

Yao Ming - will he become a Shawn Bradley..or a Dikembe Mutombo?

AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I FUCKIN LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS GAME!!

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

whoa G-money....ur takin a risk with portland...theyre bound to combust...

want my advice ......Radmanovic from the Sonics...Shammond Williams from the Celtics...Gordan Giricek from Memphis...Ginobilli from San Antonio...

i can go on :D

Radmonovic definately.....sleeper of the pool

The others u mentioned are iffy....

Just a few comments......

Ginobli looked like a good prospect last nite. Gotta love the surge of Europeans.

looks like Yao ming still has jetlag.

the knicks are still the knicks, get a double digit lead and find a way to blow it.

the bulls beat the celts!

Jordan is really starting to look his age. and coming off the bench as 6th man to preserve ur knees? hang it up, preserve ur image.

god willing this will be the year that the kings get past the lakers. and i hope they start 0-7 like Jackson suggested they might.

Motumbo or no Mutumbo, whoever comes out of the west is gonna stomp on the east.

Who the Fuk can the C's lose to the Bulls? We have Walker and Pierce, they have Jay William and Jalen Rose???

The Lakers lose again as well, thank god... Did anyone catch what happeend to Kobe, I seen him twist an ankle or something, did he come back into the game after that??

The East is lookin pretty weak this year, but Orlando is lookin pretty nice...

Originally posted by jk9

Who the Fuk can the C's lose to the Bulls? We have Walker and Pierce, they have Jay William and Jalen Rose???

The Lakers lose again as well, thank god... Did anyone catch what happeend to Kobe, I seen him twist an ankle or something, did he come back into the game after that??

The C's made a HUGE mistake by acquiring V. Baker and getting rid of R. Rogers......

The C's made a HUGE mistake by acquiring V. Baker and getting rid of R. Rogers......

I couldn't agree w/ you more!!! When we picked up Delk and Rogers that made our team so much stronger, and I have to give Rogers alot of the credit for our playoff run last year.. So far in pre-season Vin Baker has been horrible, and we are paying him something like 13mil a year for the next 4 years, such a waste.. Also no more Kenny Anderson, not like he was great, but he was pretty good and brought some experience to a young team.

Originally posted by jk9

u forgot about Ron Artest.

Kobe came back limping on the court. He wasn't all that effective after that and the Lakers went into the shitter. (yeeeehaaaa)

Orlando looked descent but u have to wonder how long Hill is gonna last. the fragile bitch that he is.

Originally posted by jk9

I couldn't agree w/ you more!!! When we picked up Delk and Rogers that made our team so much stronger, and I have to give Rogers alot of the credit for our playoff run last year.. So far in pre-season Vin Baker has been horrible, and we are paying him something like 13mil a year for the next 4 years, such a waste.. Also no more Kenny Anderson, not like he was great, but he was pretty good and brought some experience to a young team.

I think they should cut Baker at seasons end and make a run at one or two of next years top free agents.