Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celtics

snatch69

Originally posted by whadupg

Did anyone know that Snatch is one of those wierd people in NY that your mom warns you about....you know, the ones that you're supposed to pretend you don't hear when they try starting conversations with you about their palace they own back in Egypt.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

in all seriousness, i find nothing wrong with talking to strangers. i really don't. strangers are just friends you haven't met yet. if i didn't randomly talk to you, etc. i wouldn't know a lot of peeps i know here. i always talk to strangers, and will always continue to. they interest me. there is nothing wrong with that. i like to hear what they have to say. it's not like i'd give them money or hop in a car with them or anything.

Originally posted by snatch69

:laugh:

in all seriousness, i find nothing wrong with talking to strangers. i really don't. strangers are just friends you haven't met yet. if i didn't randomly talk to you, etc. i wouldn't know a lot of peeps i know here. i always talk to strangers, and will always continue to. they interest me. there is nothing wrong with that. i like to hear what they have to say. it's not like i'd give them money or hop in a car with them or anything.

Sorry - It was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw your post ;)

Originally posted by whadupg

Only for real men (shruggs shoulders) sorry tempkid

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh I kill mysef!!!

I guess you aren't doing alot of swallowing up in Boston

If you lived in Jersey, well thats a diffrent story.

I'm as real as they get honey, 100% grade A meat

Originally posted by kaydup

Well, if you are going to watch basketball. Then please just watch college, at least they care if they win or lose. That is what I mean about the NBA. I could give two shits about their "rims". They are all a bunch of bitches, not athletes bitches.

going back to the topic of basketball...

i just posted bout this onthe sports board.. but i totally agree here. I mean the Globe used to write glowing articles about Ron Mercer (when he was first drafted out of UK) and he was the biggest ass! He said exactly that "i dont care if i win or lose, i still get a paycheck!" i went :jawdrop: such a shame.

Ever notice that NBA players have tons of money, but for some reason some of them never register their cars, or even insure them? Why? They drive Escalades w/ 24 inch rims, w/ TV's in the steering wheels, but they don't pay the little money to make the cars legal.. I don't know what the deal is, laziness or they just don't give a fuck and think they are above the law?

Oh and when they get pulled over, they always have some pot in the ashtray that isn't theirs..