Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
mindfaqd

Biggest Punk in the NBA???

I would have to say Rasheed Wallace is the biggest punk in the NBA going by stats, that guy has so many Technical Fouls...

Then would have to be Reggie Miller, Iverson...

Theres a rookie this year Caron Butler, a real punk in College, he should be a name to watch this year, very exciting player too.

HMMMMM, I don't watch a lot of NBA.... but my vote would be for:

Iverson - guy is so talented, too bad he's an ass... kinda like Randy Moss... they outta hang out together... between the two of em', they could pull guns on people, or simply run them over:laugh:

Lola:D

100% punk, 0% baller = Rick Fox. At this point in his career, he'd be a 3ppg scorer on any team that Phil Jackson isn't coaching, but he's a punk, and Philly likes a guy like that to intimidate the other team, so he keeps him in the lineup. Fox is the only player I know of who intentionally knocks coffee on the announcers if they say bad things about him....

Rasheed Wallace (record breaking technicals)

Antoin Walker (that stupid swagger/walk he does...so glad the Nets punched them out last year)

Kobe Bryant (another one that feels the need to make facial/hand gestures, speak to the camera, blah blah blah after a key play)