Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum (Friday) Roll Call.......

Originally posted by ysolt

ew! i dont wanna hear any of this "86.8%" talk! -- :blank:

just suck it up :mad: and go :tongue: ...

(((thank god i found out it wasn't a halloween party though!!! i almost came as a cheerleader!!! -- damn, i wasted $30 on a stooopid costume :laugh: )))

save it for the next time we're alone together...:tongue:

yep im in. i might be a little late though because im stopping by a toga party. solt, come with me?? toga's better than a cheerleader! come onnn otherwise ill be all toga'd alone!

see you all tomorrow. anthony, your crazy ass better be dancin that night ;) (this is so when you go up to ysolt and tells her she's a good dancer, she wont try to get away cuz you scared her! haha) :laugh:

Originally posted by gracer

yep im in. i might be a little late though because im stopping by a toga party. solt, come with me?? toga's better than a cheerleader! come onnn otherwise ill be all toga'd alone!

see you all tomorrow. anthony, your crazy ass better be dancin that night ;) (this is so when you go up to ysolt and tells her she's a good dancer, she wont try to get away cuz you scared her! haha) :laugh:

WERD!! we must tear it up again like thiursday. but i'm drunk now so hopefulyl i'll be good by tommorow.

sinestro, lemme know if u are coming. peece!!