Clubplanet Nightlife Community

club names....so im asking you guys for help, LOL

here's the deal.....

lets say yea soon ill have a very big part in a new venue that will be opeing......and we have HAD a set name.and than it fell threw.....if i paint you a small picture...of what it will be

can u guys throw me some names, that intrest you....

its a med size place...1500

very industrial looking dance floor.....

pipes.....metal Grid Lock fencing, around it....cat waks....all black

it was once a Boiler room...so its got that feel to it. the dance floor anyway.....the rest...... a bar....marble bar....very intresting decor......Silver walls.............some hall ways....kinda twist....

and basment.....another small loung area....

got any ideas that pop to your head...names?

LOL dont ask

Jay

Fabrication

Industry

Metalurgy

Weld

Steel

Blueprint

Alloy

Anodize

Amorphous

Extrusion

Fracture

Inclusion

Magnesium

Matrix

Ore

Ferrous

Resilience

Scrap (as in metal)

Slag (as in welding)

Structure

Tensile

Titantium

Wrought (as in iron)

Carbide (that sounds kinda close to Carbon though, and that's been done)

Sorry, I just started thinking of metal working terms and kept going, not sure if any of these names are used, but what the hell, there's a bunch to stir the imagination

Originally posted by danwilson

jaysea, why not use some of the classic names of the Clubs from the 90s. Take Mirage. That was what Exit used to be called. They just opened some bar club in Longisland called Mirage.

How about the name on your sig. ClubUSA. I'v always liked Club Expo.

how about using some originality u fuckin retard. cant ever touch a classic club such as USA, palladium and so on

Looking back at my list, my 3 favs. would be

Fracture

Structure

Resilience.....................in no particular order

Ahhhhhhhhh shit.................structure is clothing store..........ok scratch that.....................BTW, if you pick any of those names up there I get royalty fees:D

wakeup, says, cant ever touch a classic club. DUH! What did Richard Grant do after Sound Factory closed in 1995. He opened a club and used the name Sound Factory. Sound Factory is the biggest club on Saturday. Thank Goodness he didn't take your advice, you shithead.

wakeup, says, cant ever touch a classic club. DUH! What did Richard Grant do after Sound Factory closed in 1995. He opened a club and used the name Sound Factory. Sound Factory is the biggest club on Saturday. Thank Goodness he didn't take your advice, you shithead.

u really are a clueless retard :laugh::laugh: ..get ur facts straight

wakeup, says,

u really are a clueless retard ..get ur facts straight.

Wakeup, your busted. Its you who dont know the facts. Sound Factory was a classic NY club from 89 to 95 with Junior Vasquez as the DJ. When Sound Factory closed, Richard Grant took the Sound Factory name and opened up another club with that name. He then made Sound Factory more popular then the original Sound Factory.

wakeup, says,

u really are a clueless retard ..get ur facts straight.

Wakeup, your busted. Its you who dont know the facts. Sound Factory was a classic NY club from 89 to 95 with Junior Vasquez as the DJ. When Sound Factory closed, Richard Grant took the Sound Factory name and opened up another club with that name. He then made Sound Factory more popular then the original Sound Factory.

hahahahahha tell me something i dont know, maybee about shitty corbett at the limelight u fool. next ull tell me that the old sf became twilo but i dint know that either, or that the main reason the new sf on 46 is more popular is cause the old one was prodeminately a gay party.

Thank you guys so much!!

You really kinda got out brains working...with the whole Steal... POINT......we were thinking about that, and decided something going with the Boiler room Theme would fucking be sick....than our original plans.......

Soma is a great name, but there are 3 deff soma'a i know of...one being an after hours spot, that is popular in montreal....

and im not gonna touch the SF topic.....lol

but no.......i tihnk renaming a club. the same name, that is not Either in its Original Venue......is SHITTY....

dont worry........we have no plans to call it

DancEteria...

or CLUB USA.......

LOL:laugh: