Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This just in......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted on Oct 23, 2002

Loose Knit to Unravel in October at Arts International

For Immediate Release

Tracy Redling

908-781-1502

robred@worldnet.att.net

Loose Knit to Unravel in October at Arts International

Postponed for a year by the Events of September 11, the New York City-based Comedy is being produced by IndependentActor Productions

October 2002 - NEW YORK, NY

Adultery, sibling rivalry, job loss and loneliness are only a few of the issues unnerving five New York women in their 30s as they come together for their weekly knitting group in Theresa Rebeck's "slice of life" comedy, Loose Knit. Originally plan-ned to open in 2001, the devastating events of September 11 prevented IndependentActor Produc-tions, L.L.C. from launching this Off-Broadway production. A year later, this provocative play is set to open September 27 in the theater space at the highly acclaimed Arts International at 251 Park Avenue South at 20th Street in New York City. Loose Knit will run through November 2.

At the helm of this production are Cynthia White, the artistic director of IndependentActor Productions, who will not only direct Loose Knit, but will also play its plucky "Margie" character; and Kathryn Rolston, the play's executive producer, who will also be performing in the role of "Liz," the temperamental lead. White most recently appeared in the independent film, City.com and starred in Material Girls, Spiritual Women at the 78th Street Theater while Rolston was seen in Taming of the Shrew and Sappho.

Completing the cast are: Marissa Afton as "Lily," Roxanne Wellington as "Gina," Jill Marie Lawrence as "Paula," Jason Marr as "Miles," and David Warren as "Bob."

In addition to Loose Knit, award-winning playwright Theresa Rebeck is widely known for such plays as Dollhouse, The Family of Mann and Spike Heels. Her illustrious television writing credits include episodes of NYPD Blue, Brooklyn Bridge, Homicide, and L.A. Law, just to name a few. Loose Knit was originally produced by Second Stage Theatre in New York City in 1993; additional productions of the popular play have run at New York Stage and Film, The Source Theatre of Washington and the Longwharf Theatre in New Haven, CT.

Loose Knit previews September 25- 26, opens on September 27, and runs though November 2. Show times are Wednesday though Saturday at 8 p.m. Tickets for Loose Knit are and can be purchased in advance by calling Ticket Central at 212-279-4200 or via their box office at 410 West 42nd Street, which is open daily from 1 to 8 p.m. Tickets can also be ordered online at www.ticketcentral.org

###

*Acting World 2002*

Last show TONITE! Be There or you are nowhere!!

I can hook a few people up with 2fers if you are nice and PM me by 4pm. Saturday. After that there will be a casting party GUEST LIST ONLY!!! Then who knows, the WHITE ROOM at EXIT is looking good at this point, are you with me?

Originally posted by thepulse

YOU WONT BE AT THE PARTY, IF I FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE I'M GONNA HAVE YOUR ASS!!

Just remember No one can depress you. No one can make you anxious. No one can hurt your feelings. No one can make you anything other than what you allow inside Thepulse ;)

Originally posted by laurie619

Just remember No one can depress you. No one can make you anxious. No one can hurt your feelings. No one can make you anything other than what you allow inside Thepulse ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :laugh::blown: :blown: :laugh: :laugh:

with one hand behind my back, and my security is no joke, FUCK OFF.

another cp tough guy i thought u were doe posting when everyone ripped on u for being in a hole when u should of been djing

get out the hole nigga

you are the best, I better see you Sunday. as for White Carmaro you're a punk too, if you think you can beat me, BRING IT. I ain't afraid of none of you punks hiding behind screen names, I can out do all of you at any game and when you bang your girl, she screams MY name. He who laughs last, laughs best; and I always laugh last.

you are the best, I better see you Sunday. as for White Carmaro you're a punk too, if you think you can beat me, BRING IT. I ain't afraid of none of you punks hiding behind screen names, I can out do all of you at any game and when you bang your girl, she screams MY name. He who laughs last, laughs best; and I always laugh last.

:laugh: If u want some help bro let me know I would love to kick a few asses and I know just who 2 start with

Originally posted by xj8mike

Dont tell her that, she has millions of them :laugh:

Shut it Michael you know you LUV them :D and Misk "He who laughs last, laughs best" is an old italian proverb but you are right I have heard

he who laughs last didn't get the joke!

He who laughs last...goes broke!

He who laughs last laughs alone! I can go on and on...;)

i am shaking in my boots.. i am scared of the pulse.. hahahaah.. only reason he is inviting people to come down so he can attempt to beat there ass is cause thats the only way he can get anyone in the door.. hahahahaha.. i would beat the piss out of ur dumb ass and in the end i would make sure u had no "pulse" u fucking tool

not once did i say i could "beat" you....i wouldnt even waste my time on you....and as for hiding behind screen names, you are the one that talks shit on here and then kiss peoples asses when u see them out(ex. rio)....i think its time for you to act your age grandpa....next time send your grandkids to do your dirty work....and that "joke" about banging girls and them screaming your name, that was not funny in the least....keep trying, you will make it to comedy central one day....but for now, better stick to your day job at Funky Finger Productions......baaaaaaaammmmmmm!!!!!!

and I kiss no one's ass, I tried to be nice to those guys at rio and it was working, they seem to be on the same page now. Anytime you feel like talking face to face, I'm ready.

too bad we already have....and you are a lot nicer in person....such a shame you hide behind here and talk shit