Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So, let's review my birthday weekend(very long)

Ronin

:bday:

Thursday Drove down to Sabinas dorm, then proceed to Barry's(ibclubbin)who was driving us to Roxy. After playing Musical Car's in the streets of New Brunswick, Erin(njangel), Barry, Sabina and I head off to the city.

okay so, we get to roxy, get right in, see the club decorated up with carl cox heads everywhere(ill get back to this), and costumes all over the place. Talked to some people I knew, proceeded to the back bar, Bugout(with carl cox mask) breaks out the drink tickets... yeah.... 2 red bull and vodka in literally 5 mins. Set off the night straight. Some other people bought me some drinks here and there... so yeah robin was OBLITERATED!:drunk:

Justin Nichols was playin sick shit main floor, then the crowd went insane and Carl Cox came on the mic and was like "HELLO NEW YORRKKKK IT'S GOOD TO BE HOME!!" I believe insanity took place from that moment until I left the building at 5am. All I know, he had "want a life" playin(well teased it, never dropped it) with 2 other records, then mother fucker drops SMOKE MACHINE, THEN drops REVOLUTION!?! WTF?! Crowd, sickest at roxy ever...incredible vibe... smiles on everyones face, everyone dancing. just incredible.

So around 4:15/4:30 Bobby Goodrich goes to me, "ok so lets go in the booth." Bugout says he's going home, me and bobby look at him like he's crazy, then we convinced(not that we had to try) to have mike stay and come to the booth with us. So me, sabina, mike, and bobby go in the booth. Next thing I know is I got Carl Cox sayin to me "hey robin, nice to meet you!" and then Im taking a picture with him!!!! :eek: Turns out bobby tells him that I am the president of the Carl Cox fan club in NYC, and no1 will believe I met him unless I get a picture with him! LOOOOOOOL!!

So my ride wanted to leave around 5 and we did, and alllll I wanted(in my drunken stupor) was one of the fuckin carl cox heads that were all over the place, but with my luck were all takin at this point. Then we run into Paulette and Joe. Paulette had 2 of em, and I convinced her to give me one! THANK YOU SWEETIE!!!:) I owe you!

Big thanx to everyone who wished me happy birthday and megan thanx for the drink... just added to my babbling happy go lucky self that night loool!

Friday Wake up sick as hell, terrible cold :( Sabina and I lounge around then head up north to my house and to go shopping at The woodbury commons where I work. After this we head back to Roxy for PVD. Meet bugout at the parking garage, who was waiting for lizzy and kenny who didnt arrive. Now I had 2 tickets to sell for my boy who couldnt make it down, and bugout forgets his ticket at his house(nice job bro loooool) so he has to take one of em, and then i was left with one other and sold it on line in 2 seconds. lol. So after tryin to get line cut, we get denied by one dood, head to the back, cut Zeeker(who should now be mr everywhere)then finally get to the front. The regular guy is checkin IDs and tells me we should have just come to the front!

We get inside, hand over our tickets, walk into the club and it was paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacked! largest crowd I've ever seen there... and vibe matched if not topped the vibe of Carl Cox the previous night. Ran into lizzy and kenny finally inside the club chilled with them, nice seeing you 2 as always. Luis Diaz is no joke. Heard him the other times PVD was in town and never a bad set. Out of no where the crowd goes bananas music stops then PVD drops Taub 2002 to open the set, and I knew we were in for it. Sabina and I basically went to hang out since we already had tickets, and didnt plan on dancing at all... that was an impossible task... If you didnt or couldnt dance friday night, there was something wrong with you. lol... PVD continued to destroy roxy dropping bombs left and right. great night once again. We bounced around 6:15, only to get to the parking garage and have them tell us they jacked the price to $21. Not too happy about that.

Saturday Spend almost the whole day in bed sick and tired as hell. Get up to go to WalMart with Sabina and we spend, no joke a total of $70 and it was all medicines cough drops, tissues etc. Two sick individuals right here.

Sunday Woke up and typed out this review, still sick as hell, worse then before.

I want to give a big big thanx to everyone who made this the best birthday I have ever had in my now 22 years of life. Extra big shouts to Bobby Goodrich, Scott and the rest of the Roxy staff for the great hospitality that is shown every single week to us, and even bigger special thanx to my loving girlfriend sabina... I love you babe, and couldn't have thought of a better person to spend my weekend with!

-The end

Originally posted by roninmess

:bday:

So my ride wanted to leave around 5 and we did, and alllll I wanted(in my drunken stupor) was one of the fuckin carl cox heads that were all over the place, but with my luck were all takin at this point. Then we run into Paulette and Joe. Paulette had 2 of em, and I convinced her to give me one! THANK YOU SWEETIE!!!:) I owe you!

-The end

YEAH YOU OWE ME!!! lol, I think me and Joe snatched the very last 2 that we there. IM glad i made your night :DDid you put it up on your wall yet???

I hope you and Sabina get better soon.... STOP PARTYING!! lol