Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whos about ready for another Classics night at Roxy?

I totally think that Vicious should do another classics night...the time he did it last year, all my boys & girls came out & that was really the last time we were all together & i would love to have another night like that..I don't even think i really stopped dancin at all when he did the classics...if anyone hears that vicious will do it again, post it up asap

Originally posted by exitsquared4e

well well well... i guess the local favorite dj already beat Vicious to it... this is stil relativly un announced, but it came from Drapers mouth:

Friday the 8th of November will be a classics night @ Exit

Wow man!!!!

...Rythemmmmmmmmmm Readyyyyyyyyyy womp womp:aright:

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Wow man!!!!

...Rythemmmmmmmmmm Readyyyyyyyyyy womp womp:aright:

yes i havent heard that in a while, i am looking foward to it. Seriously though i sense the sarcasim in you post and wtf why is it cool for vicious to do a classic night but draper not to... i dont get it... oh well

exitsquarede,

i think there is a difference, if even slight, b/t the types of "classics" that vicious would throw down and draper would.

in reference to vicious 'classics', we're talking beats from the tunnel during his short stint there, or just the beats that were being played at the tunnel from 1998-2000.

definitely different from what draper throws down. it's not going to be 'kiss', 'rhythm ready', 'children of the night', 'oompa loompa', or whatever the heck draper spins.. i'm not "hating" on draper, i've gone to exit fridays before that place started to have security guards jamming their fists up my crotch. :eek:

Originally posted by kitty19

exitsquarede,

i think there is a difference, if even slight, b/t the types of "classics" that vicious would throw down and draper would.

in reference to vicious 'classics', we're talking beats from the tunnel during his short stint there, or just the beats that were being played at the tunnel from 1998-2000.

definitely different from what draper throws down. it's not going to be 'kiss', 'rhythm ready', 'children of the night', 'oompa loompa', or whatever the heck draper spins.. i'm not "hating" on draper, i've gone to exit fridays before that place started to have security guards jamming their fists up my crotch. :eek:

yessssssssssssssssss:D

Draper isnt a "Classics" night, its just a "Lets relive all the horriable music I played 2-3 years ago".......Johnnys Classics are QUALI-TEEEEEEEEE:aright:

Originally posted by exitsquared4e

yes i havent heard that in a while, i am looking foward to it. Seriously though i sense the sarcasim in you post and wtf why is it cool for vicious to do a classic night but draper not to... i dont get it... oh well

classics night at exit.. ummm isnt that everyweek.. he still plays the same songs from 2-3 years ago.. hmmm