Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Barbara Walters has an interview...

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

with Justin TImberlake tonight...I will be watching it, I want to hear what he says about Britney...funny how she goes from interviewing world leaders to pop boy:laugh:

I know its off topic, but just wanted to mention it;)

OKAY the self-proclaimed Britney-girl would like to say HELL YEAH I'll be watching it!!!!!! :phone: me when it's over so we can chat!!!!

I like Justin T - I think he's really talented and has a great passion for what he does..... By the way, he gave a really GOOD interview about Britney on mtv.com -- basically tells a lot......

no matter what happened w/those two, i would love to see them together again, they were a cute/hot little couple......

~Mystify

Originally posted by mystify82281

no matter what happened w/those two, i would love to see them together again, they were a cute/hot little couple......

~Mystify

....:eek: SHUT YOUR HOLE!!!..............lol.....i want him to myself...besides ...alyssa milano is the funk!!!!

Originally posted by misk

....:eek: SHUT YOUR HOLE!!!..............lol.....i want him to myself...besides ...alyssa milano is the funk!!!!

haha yeah seriously... i dunno what the hell happened to him but he went from being a doggy little n*syncer to being pretty damn hot!! he's with alyssa milano now?? or did i miss something?

btw, i saw barbara walters in the abc building in times square, i dunno what she was doing but you could see her through the window... that is one frigid looking bitch.. and OLD... i hear she won't go on tv unless they use a certain filter on the camera...

Originally posted by misk

come on girls... STAY WITH IT!!!! First of all, Justin DID admit to dating Alyssa Milano, BUT he is still openly dating other women as well. So Misk you still got a chance!!!

Secondly, Nick Carter stated in an interview that he IS NOT dating Britney..... THANK GOD -- She can do SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!

Thirdly, YES I AGREE I WANT Justin as well. What a talented little hottie with THE cutest flair for style:D

Wait I also forgot to mention that in the Sept. issue of People, there was an interview with Britney herself... in which she said something along the lines of "I'm older now, I can do whatever I want in moderation -- drinking, sex, etc." So she's basically saying she's NOT a virgin anymore.............

Also FYI Justin admitted on Hot 97 that he has had oral sex with britney.... dknybabe i know u heard this too!!!

:laugh: wow i really am a dork with knowing all this celebrity gossip :(