Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what would you choose ???

if you got to choose how you would die what would you pick ??

i think i'd like to die in my sleep - this way i don't even know what's going on, i'd just be dreaming my way off this earth.

the LAST way i would want to die is to FREEZE to death or BURN to death, that has got to be the WORST !!

okay - i know it's a MORBID topic but work is slow today and i'm bored out of my mind !!

so tell me ......

...i think most people would say in their sleep....or at least something quick and painless....not to mention....something that doesn't leave u mangled.....................

...i think one of the worst ways might be drowning....like suffocating.....

If I didnt die in my sleep, I would want to die having sex. If thats possible. I guess if I died having sex, than I might be having a heart attack or something...so forget that. Keep it to dying in my sleep.

The worst way to die (for me) is either drowing to death, or being beaten to death. I dont think I would want to get shot or strangled either. I dont really want to die period, so I guess anyway would suck when I think about it.

1st i want to have my eyes removed w/ hot metal spikes and then fed to me....

2nd i want my scalp cut off like in silence of the lambs II so i can taste my brain

3d i would like to have my fingers cut off 1 by 1 and fed to the dog....:slash:

4th i wanna be stabbed in the stomach 14x and then shot in the nose

if somehow im still breathing after all this...throw me in a tub of alcohol then light it on fire :flame:

Why go out like a punk??? Go out like a warrior!!!!

Originally posted by hunnie818

2nd i want my scalp cut off like in silence of the lambs II so i can taste my brain

if somehow im still breathing after all this...throw me in a tub of alcohol then light it on fire :flame:

I think I would rather go out like a punk...:laugh:

Originally posted by hunnie818

I could arrange that 4 U Hun.......................myself, hmmmm, a parachute not opening after I jumped from a burning aircraft that was about to explode.

Ohhhhh Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................OK I got out I'm safe.............................uh oh, wait a minute..........SPLAT

Originally posted by barbiegirl

what about being stabbed - that must be HORRIBLE !!!

... eeew, i get goosebumps just thinking about it

i wonder how notallthere would choose ??

he is CRAZY !!!

hmmm well being stabbed definatly hurts more than a paper cut.

i hope i die like the rest of my family does. my nona was arguing w my uncle and she said to hold on she felt like she was dying and within 5 minutes she did. Then my uncle was lying on the couch said he felt like shit almost like he was dying. like 5 minutes later dead.

if not like that id almost say go out in a jail of bullets and gun smoke but bullets hurt pretty bad too

Originally posted by misk

...i think most people would say in their sleep....or at least something quick and painless....not to mention....something that doesn't leave u mangled.....................

...i think one of the worst ways might be drowning....like suffocating.....

yeah apparently those are like two of the worst ways to die.... so painful.... :(

i'm scared of death :(