Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who here has had Plastic Surgery (not boobies)

Not for Medical reason's either. PURELY COSMETIC ONLY.

Come on Fess up out there,

Guys and Girls .................. what's tucked, sniped, lifted, taken off, burned???, injected....... all that FABULOUS stuff.......

I have had Braces, yes Braces..........

Invisline.....

still have them to cure my open bite....................

Just curious.........

No one is going to answer this, I bet i'll get a lot of jokes from you kidders out there

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HAD A PENIS REDUCTION SURGEORY.....IT WAS PAINFULL...

BUT I HAD TO DO IT...MY SOCKS WERE ALL STRETCHED OUT AND WAS JUST TERRIBLE IN THE SUMMER TIME....I HAD TO WEAR A WHOLE LEG CAST TO COVER IT.....

I MEAN HOW CAN I SAY THAT MY THING HUNG DOWN TO MY ANKLE....

:D :D

OH WELL NOW ITS JUST 10 INCHES...MUCH BETTER...

BUT I HAD TO DO IT...MY SOCKS WERE ALL STRETCHED OUT AND WAS JUST TERRIBLE IN THE SUMMER TIME....I HAD TO WEAR A WHOLE LEG CAST TO COVER IT.....

HEY PERNS WANNA SEE MY CUT????

Originally posted by djprime

HEY PERNS WANNA SEE MY CUT????

hardy freakin' har har

Yeah I wanna see it............... Hold on while I grab my tweezer's (kidding) :D :D :D

Originally posted by perns2002

Not for Medical reason's either. PURELY COSMETIC ONLY.

Come on Fess up out there,

Guys and Girls .................. what's tucked, sniped, lifted, taken off, burned???, injected....... all that FABULOUS stuff.......

I have had Braces, yes Braces..........

Invisline.....

still have them to cure my open bite....................

Just curious.........

No one is going to answer this, I bet i'll get a lot of jokes from you kidders out there

i dunno if anyone has noticed... but i have BRACES!!! yah!!! it's not even invisline!!! i actually have braces! AND I'M 22!!! i'm a tad self conscious about it, but who really cares.

as for the plastic surgery idea... i've thought about getting lipo myself or enhancing my breasts... but when it comes down to it, i don't think i should spend all that money and effort to feel better about myself. i should look within. (((still workin' on it tho)))

;)

Originally posted by ysolt

i dunno if anyone has noticed... but i have BRACES!!! yah!!! it's not even invisline!!! i actually have braces! AND I'M 22!!! i'm a tad self conscious about it, but who really cares.

If you don't smile................we'll never know.

Originally posted by ou812

If you don't smile................we'll never know.

hey! i dont smile cuz i am self-conscious!!! it's ok tho... i'm learning to live w/ it. haven't u ever been shy about something, doood??? i guess not. :D

Hmmmmm, I never wore braces also Mystify, guess that makes 2 of us so far lol.

As for plastic surgery, except for breast implants, I haven't had any.

I really am thinking about a nose job though, but I don't really want to go through another surgery and it's so pricey, I duno if I want to spend a couple of thousand.... and the pain... and after watching NTV True Life I'm Getting Plastic Surgery.... when they showed the wannabe Playboy model chick getting her nose done, I went nautious...... :puke: The doctor was using some kind of mini hammer shit to tap her bone or something...ew.

Originally posted by ellinita

I really am thinking about a nose job though, but I don't really want to go through another surgery and it's so pricey, I duno if I want to spend a couple of thousand.... and the pain... and after watching NTV True Life I'm Getting Plastic Surgery.... when they showed the wannabe Playboy model chick getting her nose done, I went nautious...... :puke: The doctor was using some kind of mini hammer shit to tap her bone or something...ew.

that was CRAZY...those girls went a TAD overboard I think...they were like Plastic Surgery freaks:eek:

...i'll admit....i had a little bump of scar tissue on my lip from when i was little and my brother busted my lip! lol......anyways..wasn't real noticeable but i didn't like it...so...i got cosmetic surgery.....also when i was younger i had a beauty mark under my eye and had that fixed too...cause well...i didn't like it! LOL

...that's all....wouldn't mind some bigger ta-ta's though......

Originally posted by ellinita

I KNOW -- THAT SHOW WAS FCKN GROSS.... not to mention, so were the girls. well the blonde one was kinda cute, but the brunette was horrific!! That hammer thing was nasty!!!!!

Misk -- I want bigger ta ta's too (great word lol)

Other than that, I really don't want to get any other surgery......