Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who here has had Plastic Surgery (not boobies)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

ok so whats wrong with getting bigger Ta Tas ??

It’s really getting out of control. I know at least five of my friends _ who have had operations and I’m sure there are many more. I feels that it’s acceptable to undergo surgery to boost a person’s self-confidence, but it isn't the case I think people now think its trendy to have this done. Some people who don’t even need to change, who have prob really nice ones in fact, are having operations and making themselves look worse. It’s bad now and I think that it’s going to get even worse. Cmon guys do you really like them that much...:confused: and gals be happy what you have no matter matter the size ;)

Originally posted by laurie619

It’s really getting out of control. I know at least five of my friends _ who have had operations and I’m sure there are many more. I feels that it’s acceptable to undergo surgery to boost a person’s self-confidence, but it isn't the case I think people now think its trendy to have this done. Some people who don’t even need to change, who have prob really nice ones in fact, are having operations and making themselves look worse. It’s bad now and I think that it’s going to get even worse. Cmon guys do you really like them that much...:confused: and gals be happy what you have no matter matter the size ;)

hmmm i love big ta tas

as far s women getting them wouldnt that be trhe sme as some built guy shooting deca into his ass everysunday to get overly huge because chicks like it or he feels they do hmmmmm

face it we are all vein

BTW if u ladies need opinions when u get boobs done ill be happy to offer my services

hmmm i love big ta tas

as far s women getting them wouldnt that be trhe sme as some built guy shooting deca into his ass everysunday to get overly huge because chicks like it or he feels they do hmmmmm

face it we are all vein

BTW if u ladies need opinions when u get boobs done ill be happy to offer my services

OH WELL.....Before people used to say it was survival of the fittest. Now. and I hate to say it, but it’s survival of the cutest … Unfortunately people do get judged on their appearance :rolleyes:

there's always been a debate on this.... like if you're THAT concerned w/your outside appearence...."it's not good".... but honestly sooo many things we all do shows how important how we look is..... working out, nice clothes, make-up, etc.

as long as you know you gotta work on your insides too, then i think it's perfectly fine to change something about your body that could never happen -- i mean people work out to be more in shape, girls wear make up to make themselves "prettier," you buy nice clothes to feel stylish, so what's wrong with altering your breasts???

bottom line~everyone's got their own opinion, this is just mine:D

Originally posted by mystify82281

there's always been a debate on this.... like if you're THAT concerned w/your outside appearence...."it's not good".... but honestly sooo many things we all do shows how important how we look is..... working out, nice clothes, make-up, etc.

as long as you know you gotta work on your insides too, then i think it's perfectly fine to change something about your body that could never happen -- i mean people work out to be more in shape, girls wear make up to make themselves "prettier," you buy nice clothes to feel stylish, so what's wrong with altering your breasts???

bottom line~everyone's got their own opinion, this is just mine:D

I see your point but Having that done may be fashion statement to a certain extent. It’s not like buying a dress or changing your hair-do. It requires a lot of thought. People need to know what they’re doing and a lot have no clue. . .I just feel that people should try to be as “natural†as possible.

Some of my friends when we go out to bars, clubs or whatever, we have this thing where we’ll count all the people who have had their boobs done It’s usually a very high number :eek: but to me I think that the desire to change appearance is rooted in something much more psychological. ;)

I see your point but Having that done may be fashion statement to a certain extent. It’s not like buying a dress or changing your hair-do. It requires a lot of thought. People need to know what they’re doing and a lot have no clue. . .I just feel that people should try to be as “natural” as possible.

Some of my friends when we go out to bars, clubs or whatever, we have this thing where we’ll count all the people who have had their boobs done It’s usually a very high number :eek: but to me I think that the desire to change appearance is rooted in something much more psychological. ;)

i agree -- it's not something to EVER be taken lightly.... i think natural is better, though very hard to achieve with this surgery, especially when girls start gettin "greedy" with the size......

yes i agree that this need to change appearence is rooted deeper.....

Originally posted by ysolt

i dunno if anyone has noticed... but i have BRACES!!! yah!!! it's not even invisline!!! i actually have braces! AND I'M 22!!! i'm a tad self conscious about it, but who really cares.

as for the plastic surgery idea... i've thought about getting lipo myself or enhancing my breasts... but when it comes down to it, i don't think i should spend all that money and effort to feel better about myself.

i should look within. (((still workin' on it tho)))

;)

I agree and your tummy is fine.........

well coming from someone who has had plastic surgery.. yes it was because i was unhappy with my appearence which in turn was eating away at me on the inside.. thats great if you are totally happy with yourself.. but not everyone is like that.. people need to take into consideration that for most people it is not just something i woke up one day and said "hey i am going to get my boobs done" it is something i thought about for a very long time.. for me it was a goal i set for myself and acheived it.. did anyone ever think about it that way.. i went back to school i bought a car and then i saved up for ps.. now that i got it.. my whole life has changed.. i feel so much better about myself.. so whats the big deal? is anyone really totally happy with themselves? happy wiwth the total package.. mind body and soul?? probably not..

I don't know .............

I would always feel like it is kinda of a false happiness...........

e.g:

I know a girl who has had a lot done. She will turn to a girl and bash her cuz she isn't perfect ( I have seen this done alot by many girls) however, her beauty was bought - Follow

false happiness.. i don't know about that... but if the false way was the way i needed to get it then i don't really care.. all i know is i am so much happier.. not to start drama.. but your teeth were crooked so you fixed them.. that will make you happier.. i spent all kinds of time working out and dieting.. but still never could look the way i wanted to without boobs.. now i have them and i feel proportionate..sp* modern science has made it so if something is broken you can fix it.. why not take advantage of it?

still have them to cure my open bite.................... <-- perns2002

I have an open bite, so I cannot Cut my food. When I bite down. My teeth are straight as hell my bite is just open, the braces and palet extender is closing the bite ......................

Not trying to start drama at all, just interesting in people's opinion's. If I weren't a Big C small D, I might have considered bobbies also. :D

i think you have to be attracted to someone first before anything will ever happen. but what one of my friends said is kinda true. She said looks last 3 to 4 weeks tops after that its all the other factores that play in. i mean everyone has dated someone they thought was sooo hot. after a while they looked just normal. get use to it. so if all someone has is looks it isnt going to last too long. but if you dont have the attraction it will never go anywhere

i think you have to be attracted to someone first before anything will ever happen. but what one of my friends said is kinda true. She said looks last 3 to 4 weeks tops after that its all the other factores that play in. i mean everyone has dated someone they thought was sooo hot. after a while they looked just normal. get use to it. so if all someone has is looks it isnt going to last too long. but if you dont have the attraction it will never go anywhere

So true!

Trust me.... i dated some bangin hot guys....so hot the attraction lasted for weeks...but after i realized there was no substance...they would start to look less and less hot...

just like sometimes you meet someone and think they are only ok...not really your type,...but their personality is so wonderful they look begin to look better and better

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....it's great to look good on the outside but feels better to feel good on the inside

ugly insides= ugly outsides......beauty has to have depth...it's not just on the surface .....its full of layers :D

Originally posted by hunnie818

So true!

Trust me.... i dated some bangin hot guys....so hot the attraction lasted for weeks...but after i realized there was no substance...they would start to look less and less hot...

just like sometimes you meet someone and think they are only ok...not really your type,...but their personality is so wonderful they look begin to look better and better

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....it's great to look good on the outside but feels better to feel good on the inside

ugly insides= ugly outsides......beauty has to have depth...it's not just on the surface .....its full of layers :D

:aright: I agree also.......