Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
somebitch

whats in your makeup bag?

Recommended Posts

i have lots of chanel (glosses, powder, mascara), mac, urban decay & some sheseido stuff too...

what products do you swear by???

i personally love chanel mascara & lip glosses, i would never buy another brand, all the other shit i switch around. anyone else love a certain product???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my make up bag is kinda all different make-up brands so i won't get into that!

but there's like 3 or 4 mascaras, TONS of eyeshadows, 2 bronzers, a blush, eyebrow pencils, black and brown eyeliners, LIP GLOSSES GALORE, cover-up (for those bad days), undereye concealer (for the bags baby!), and a LOT of big and small brushes for applying eyeshadow, bronzer, and blush.....:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well i have mostly mac.. for eye stuff.. shadows and liner.. and i have tried all of the mascaras you could think of.. and my favorite is loreal.. face makeup i wear perscriptives.. and i have all types of lip stuff.. chanel, mac, lorac, vincent longo and more... of and i never leave home without my juicy tube!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Estee Lauder moisturizers and Chanel moisturizers/foundation.

CD lip glosses, mascara, eyeliners. Tarte lipglosses, eyeshadows. MAC eyeshadows, blushes, lipstick, glosses, brushes. Vincent Longo, Benefit has some good stuff too.

ALOT of crap. I like to try new stuff all the time.

I think I spend the most on make-up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the one I carry in my bag I have

Mac Powder NC15, Mac c-thru lip gloss, Mac lovechild lip gloss, mascara and blistex.

In my 487684763634 bags at home to gt ready I have EVERYTHING - bronzers, eyeliners,brushes(blush and eyeshadow), eyeshadows, mascaras, ugh literally everything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dani672

well i have mostly mac.. for eye stuff.. shadows and liner.. and i have tried all of the mascaras you could think of.. and my favorite is loreal.. face makeup i wear perscriptives.. and i have all types of lip stuff.. chanel, mac, lorac, vincent longo and more... of and i never leave home without my juicy tube!

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT LOREAL!!!! I Have tried EVERY brand and Loreal is MY favorite.... I like volumous and Lash Architect:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mystify82281

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT LOREAL!!!! I Have tried EVERY brand and Loreal is MY favorite.... I like volumous and Lash Architect:D

yes and since i spend 675849475 dollars on make-up.. loreal has a good price for mascara since i only use it for about 4 weeks and throw it out... I love going to sephora.. but most of the time when i go shopping i make myself stay out of the store!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dani672

yes and since i spend 675849475 dollars on make-up.. loreal has a good price for mascara since i only use it for about 4 weeks and throw it out... I love going to sephora.. but most of the time when i go shopping i make myself stay out of the store!

thanks for the happy bday :D

when i go to the mall i have to stay out of sephora too, i will come out with everything from bath products to makeup to brushes to fragrances... it is terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by somebitch

thanks for the happy bday :D

when i go to the mall i have to stay out of sephora too, i will come out with everything from bath products to makeup to brushes to fragrances... it is terrible.

:laugh: ME TOO!!!

and by the way...HAPPY BDAY!!!! Have a great one!;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dani672

yes and since i spend 675849475 dollars on make-up.. loreal has a good price for mascara since i only use it for about 4 weeks and throw it out... I love going to sephora.. but most of the time when i go shopping i make myself stay out of the store!

I love Sephora. And i think its actually a GOOD thing they closed the one near my job.....:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ home in my 83207189057 makeup bags, I have absolutly everything in every shade and company. However, I basically don't wear most of it, I guess I just like spending the $$$.

For work, I usually wear

- Covergirl Light brown shimmery eyeshadow

- L'Oreal black liquid eyeliner

- Maybelline Wonder Curl black mascara

- Urban Decay black eyeliner

- L'Oreal powder

- Lancome brownish blush

- clear Mac Lipglass

But when I go out, I like to wear extra eye-makeup.... although it's alot, I don't look trashy or way overloaded, and it makes me look very exotic which is always a good thing. In addition to my work makeup, I'll wear a a bit darker brown shimmery eyeshadow, make my eyes look really cat-like with extra liquid eyeliner, Bobbi Brown bronzer and highlighter instead of blush, and I make my lips look all big and shimmery, using a shimmery pinkish-brownish lipstick with my beloved clear Mac Lipglass on top.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dknybabe2929

the one I carry in my bag I have

Mac Powder NC15, Mac c-thru lip gloss, Mac lovechild lip gloss, mascara and blistex.

i NEVER bring any make-up out with me... EXCEPT, OF COURSE, my lip gloss!!!!

I just don't trust myself being out and possibly intoxicated WITH makeup in my presence...I'd probably think I was makin myself look pretty, but I'd come out of the bathroom looking like a clown or worse yet... ANNA NICOLE! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll probably get banned from the fashion board but I'm pretty sure I don't have anything that didn't come from Rite Aid. Imo it all does the same thing. I can spend $33. or $3. on lip gloss I just opt for the latter. This way I can put that $30. I saved to a new hand bag, or some other fashion must have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ive lost my make up baag before. i wanted to cry. usually only bring it to work, but never out out. and i try not to pack too much stuff in there

Mac Studio FX (never bring the bronzer out, cuz ive had it shatter one too many a time)

Lip pencil, lip stick - lancome or MAC

lip gloss - Lip glass MAC

eyeshadows (which i use as eyeliner) - MAC and a small brush

ill admit i am a MAC addict (helps when your gf getes a 30% discount too..

--->hey misk , if you didnt know already! just show your stylists license in any MAC store and they will issue a "PPID" card for 30% off!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nycchic24

ive lost my make up baag before. i wanted to cry. usually only bring it to work, but never out out. and i try not to pack too much stuff in there

Mac Studio FX (never bring the bronzer out, cuz ive had it shatter one too many a time)

Lip pencil, lip stick - lancome or MAC

lip gloss - Lip glass MAC

eyeshadows (which i use as eyeliner) - MAC and a small brush

ill admit i am a MAC addict (helps when your gf getes a 30% discount too..

--->hey misk , if you didnt know already! just show your stylists license in any MAC store and they will issue a "PPID" card for 30% off!)

if you like the MAC lip glass, you have to try the chanel glossimers (sp?). i used to use lip glass but i found it to be so sticky... now i use the chanel, the consistency of the gloss is so much smoother/nicer & my hair isn't magnatized to it like it was to the MAC for some reason. chanel has out this limited edition 4 pack of colors too, i totally want it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by luvle02

I'll probably get banned from the fashion board but I'm pretty sure I don't have anything that didn't come from Rite Aid. Imo it all does the same thing. I can spend $33. or $3. on lip gloss I just opt for the latter. This way I can put that $30. I saved to a new hand bag, or some other fashion must have.

hey there is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with that.... :D

sometimes there is on need to go out and spend an arm and a leg -- especially on something like a fun, tasty lipgloss....

lip smackers and bonne belle are two of my favorites!!!!

:hat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by somebitch

if you like the MAC lip glass, you have to try the chanel glossimers (sp?). i used to use lip glass but i found it to be so sticky... now i use the chanel, the consistency of the gloss is so much smoother/nicer & my hair isn't magnatized to it like it was to the MAC for some reason. chanel has out this limited edition 4 pack of colors too, i totally want it.

cool thanks for the suggstion :).. will check it out next time at the dept store

and i think i know what you are talking about wiht the glass... did you use the clear glass in the tube or the colored/tinted lip glass in the cylinder iwth brush? the clear is sticky! yuck the tinted ones are not hair magnets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a ton of makeup.....I always have to have Blistex or Chapstick Medicated. And my white liner.... As far as eyeshadow, mascara, blush, and that stuff, I buy all kinds, but on a regular day I just sport eyeliner, lipstick/gloss, and mascara....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nycchic24

cool thanks for the suggstion :).. will check it out next time at the dept store

and i think i know what you are talking about wiht the glass... did you use the clear glass in the tube or the colored/tinted lip glass in the cylinder iwth brush? the clear is sticky! yuck the tinted ones are not hair magnets.

:laugh: im talking about the tinted one in the cylinder!?!?! i liked it until i tried chanel. my favorite is the color unity but there are so many nice one & ones i wanna try.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by luvle02

I'll probably get banned from the fashion board but I'm pretty sure I don't have anything that didn't come from Rite Aid. Imo it all does the same thing. I can spend $33. or $3. on lip gloss I just opt for the latter. This way I can put that $30. I saved to a new hand bag, or some other fashion must have.

Nah for the most part on this board we welcome peoples opinions.. unlike some other boards.. especially with fashion it is all based on opinion.. i too am a rite aid junkie.. everytime i go in there to get something.. i say hey i should get a lip gloss.. its only 3 bucks:) and yes i am always looking for ways to be thrifty so i can have more stuff! especially now a days.. stores always have shit on sale.. hey here is a little tip.. when you buy something from a department store.. and it goes on sale the next week.. you can go back and they will give you the difference.. i only do it if it is a considerable amount.. like my watch.. i got this really cool guess watch that looks like and ID bracelet.. for 150 bucks.. it went on sale and i went back and they gave me 45 bucks!

a little off topic.. but felt the need to share.. one day i will share all my bargain secrets.. but thats for another show!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dani672

a little off topic.. but felt the need to share.. one day i will share all my bargain secrets.. but thats for another show!!

a good bargain must be a part of being a fashion diva!!!!

i feel NO shame in going back and getting the difference, using a 15% off coupon at macy's, going to nordstrom's half-yearly sales, etc...

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×