Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cp Sucks!!!!

therunner

Whats up my fellow CPers!!

I finally cracked the code of the firewall that was keeping me locked down for so long.

Anyway, How is everyone?? Me sucking ass. Hatin' life. This fucking desert shit is getting old super fast. No booze, No anything else. and none of that other stuff either.

Take care,

Holla back,

Peace out,

Shalom,

Will post when permited by the fucking internet Nazis,

Todd

Originally posted by spinsaikel

have you hugged a muslim today? or a camal? actually, i know you've done everything BUt hug the camel! try to stay alive toddykins.

Hell yeah!! Camels are the shiznit!! Had one the other day.

I need to get so fucked up right now it's not even funny.

As for the muslims, not too many around here. I mean Mecca is only 50-60 miles away. There is a big loud speaker in the town next to where I am that plays the evening prayer over it thats quite annoying at times (like every night at sundown it's annoying) I really want to get on it and start singing some really bad Karaoke song. But hey, it's thier thang. Can't knock em' for it. But everything shuts down for 10 min at sundown.

hey, don't they have opium there? and plenty of it? i was reading an article on it the other day, it's catching on fast here in the U.S. why? cuz its alot cheaper then weed. They say that it looks like a ball of tar when it's not lit. After a few hits of it, it emits this green glow....like kryptonite!

tumbleweeds....no. There are no weeds to tumble.

It hasn't rained since Jan 12th. Nothing grows. Why anyone would ever want to live in this god-forgotten shit-hole of a place is beyond me.

for the opium, I don't think it's saudi Arabia your talking about.

I can't wait to get back to DC. I have so many stupid things to catch up on. I feel my brain-cells starting to regenerate, no matter how many cans of "dust-off" I inhale.

Oh yeah. this is the greatest day of my life. I finally got to log back onto CP. Oh what to do what to do? I feel like I have missed so many worthless threads. So many worthless topics have come and gone. And here is another one that shall be nothing more than mere memories in a few hours. My oh my. How the great threads come and go. (hits the can of dust off again). Oh the great ones. Remember the great ones. You will miss them when they are gone. I know I truely have missed the awesome and worthless, and tasteless and often confusing threads that come and go on this board.

Fuck all you guys!! I stopped fucking camels a week or so ago. I figure I need to start pulling myself away from them so I don't get too attached.

My estimated time of departing this fucking wretched place of hell, is Jan 23rd. So long away. something like 75days or something like that.

So put on your party hats people.

Hey there camel jockey......

What is your point of entry into the US?? DC or NYC??

Just think - you now have a whole new appreciation of being able to sit in your office and play playstation. You will never complain about being able to do that in your office back here now will you??