Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Old Were You Your First Time ??

ok - how old were you when you lost your virginity ???

and was it a memorable experience ??? :hump:

i was 16 and thought i was in love !!! :rolleyes:

but now if i see the guy i get sick, he is so gross and i can't ever believe that i was dumb enough to give myself to him, he was so unworthy !!! however back then i swore i would marry the guy and live happily ever after ....

OH HOW THAT HAS CHANGED !!! :puke:

i was 15...it was my first real bf that i dated until i was 18...i dont kknow about memorable..but i can tell you it hurt like a bitch :mad:

i thought i was in love too..actually at the time, i was..

thank god im a totally different person now...my type has TOTALLY changed...if he could just see me now :D

i was 171/2...was very much in love @ that time.....

he was my first real boyfriend and he was 23......

we stayed together 3 years but he was getting older and wanted to get married and i was turning 20 and wanted to party....

he's great guy....no regrets

memorable it was.....can you say OUCH!!!!!!!!!!

well i was 16 the first time i tried.. and it didn't work out too well

then a few months later we tried again... this is so funny.. and my bf at the time i guess thought he was doing it.. but i realized he was in the crease of my leg! after a while he realized and was so embarassed! Needless to say i didn't try again till i was 18 it finally worked!

Originally posted by djchoopa

I WAS 15 ..... AND DOWN THE SHORE.

P.S. ---> I HEARD BILLY BADASS IS STILL A VIRGIN .... CAN ANYONE ON HERE TELL ME FROM A FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE WITH PEE WEE ?

Thank you Chris for justifying this I know it is hard to believe but at 22 I am still a virgin... I am waitng until I am married, waiting for that special girl

Originally posted by thehype

you guys can laugh at me all you want but I have no shame in answering this question.

I was 22. It happened after a tues nite at Bar A at some girl's beach house. Thats all I am goin to Say

shouldnt be any shame in that.....seriously, i held out for a long time and wish i held out longer...oh well....who was the girl?....my ex???? lol, just playing with ya:D

Originally posted by djchoopa

badass the virgin thats funny .... he's seen more ass than a doctor (that is little girl's ass's 12 and under)!

Yeah and DJchoopa has seen more guys ass's than a doctor

Listen just because I am a virgin its not a big deal...

Ok so who wants to be the first girl to take my virginity away:(