Clubplanet Nightlife Community

getting drugs in cancun

echostar

Originally posted by echostar

any advice?

As someone on this board reccomended to me: Buy a pot of Vitamins that come in capsule form. Crush up a few pills and then put in the capsule. Put the capsule back in and your sorted. How you find out which capsule contains the pill is the hard part!

I am going to Cancun next June.

Yeah I think it is better to bring a little of your own to tide you over until you find a somewhat reliable source. I have flown a quarter of Oregon´s finest hydro into Mexico packed in 2 cigarette boxes in my checked bag, but if you are worried about getting selected for X-rays just roll joints and pack it in the box like that. E and coke, try the vitamin method or just hiding them under your clothes somewhere ( not in your shoes of course)

Yeah actually coke is really cheap here, about $6-7 a gram in Mexico City, probably more in Cancun but still better than $60-100 in the States, plus it is GENERALLY purer, but really watch out for people who will rip you off or straight jack you becuase you are a tourist/not Mexican. Cabdrivers are not to be trusted. I would say that your best bet would be to just start talking to people as soonas you get there, on the plane, in bars, on the beach or whatever. make some friends, and generally if they can help you the subject will come up....don´t outright ask anybody if you can help it.

Originally posted by monicac

Yeah actually coke is really cheap here, about $6-7 a gram in Mexico City, probably more in Cancun but still better than $60-100 in the States, plus it is GENERALLY purer, but really watch out for people who will rip you off or straight jack you becuase you are a tourist/not Mexican. Cabdrivers are not to be trusted. I would say that your best bet would be to just start talking to people as soonas you get there, on the plane, in bars, on the beach or whatever. make some friends, and generally if they can help you the subject will come up....don´t outright ask anybody if you can help it.

You pay 60-100 beans for a gram?? :eek:

my advice is don't do it. come on its CANCUN, u can do drugs here. Your best bet is to get drunk. From my expirience, i got stopped 3 times by local police on my back from LA BOOM at night. They searched me asked me all kind of questions in spanish. and i'm russian. comprende.?? they will do anything to rip off tourists there. cops take bribes, drug dealers sell you dirty coke weed, whatever. so go enjoy the sun, the beach and the booze....... have fun

Originally posted by ultracrzy

cops take bribes

Yeah they do...we took a taxi home from Coco Bongo and he got pulled over...for drivin like a bat outta hell and he went and talked to the cop and came back to the car...we asked him what happened he said "o, I give him 5 dolla and he leave me alone." It was crazy! wish it was that easy here!!!! :pint::party: Definently drink up and have fun!! I recommend Coco Bongo...its like $20 open bar(all u can drink)...and it kicks any US club's ass!!

Originally posted by aenimarulz

Yeah they do...we took a taxi home from Coco Bongo and he got pulled over...for drivin like a bat outta hell and he went and talked to the cop and came back to the car...we asked him what happened he said "o, I give him 5 dolla and he leave me alone." It was crazy! wish it was that easy here!!!! :pint::party: Definently drink up and have fun!! I recommend Coco Bongo...its like $20 open bar(all u can drink)...and it kicks any US club's ass!!

kicks any us club's ass..??? hahaha i hope you mean like only alchohol consumption wise...= )

here my vacation pics of coco bongo

103.JPG

and another one

104.JPG

Finding drugs in Cancun will not be a problem at all. I stayed at the Oasis when I went and the cabbies outside the hotel would sit in their cars just holding liq's of K in their hand, bags of coke..whatever. The weed we got from them was dirt, but it did the job for the week. I was so drunk and retarded the whole entire week that it didn't really matter about the quality of anything. As long as the liquor got me drunk, I was happy. Also, go to the pharmacy at the flea market in town...we got E from him when i was there and the shit blew me through the roof. Insane... And don't get ripped off. They'll try and bump up the prices to more than you would pay in the US. Just bargain with them and give them a lower price saying that's what you pay at home. Usually, they'll agree.

Oh yeah, and Coco Bongo sucks!! I had a god awful time there when I went. THey played like Top 40 shit when I was there. :knife: