Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Muthafuckin LITE FM in the workplace MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!

quoth

So who else has to be forced to listen to LITE FM a.k.a. Phil Collins FM??

JESUS CHRIST!! i am forced to listen to this shit every night. The black dudes at work are highllllllllly upset this as well that they must listen to this cracka ass cracka of a station...but hey it aint my fault mr big tall scary black man? :confused:

Anyhow...

from a distance

take take me home

i will survive

cause 2 out of 3 aint bad

SU SU SUDDIO

And yer lyin here in my arms...here in heaven

wont cha stand...BYYYYYY me...OHHHHHHHH STAND....BYYYYYYY ME

etc etc

are alllllllllll fucking embedded in my goddamn Quoth-brain.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

:laugh: HEY I LIKE THAT MUSIC SOMETIMES!!!! (106.7 baby)

It relaxes me.... but on the other hand, who the hell wants to listen to it all fckn day???

At my job, the women play the COUNTRY station, now admit it -- that's WORSE

I sometimes catch myself singing the songs to myself..... and then I get all embarrassed :D:(

In Ireland u don't listen to the radio in an office. So i was always curious when i found out that you could do it over here what stations people had to listen to. My god the list wasn't pretty.

I can honestly say i could barely tolerate them all except for the one that plays all the pop tunes as in they throw on a cd and must just replay it ever hour and lite fm my god they play some ropey tunes even my mother has a better taste in music than the stuff they play.

Seems to be very popular in the offices where females have the majority

I agree, that lite fm bullshit is really getting to my nerves. I mean, you could say its relaxing, but listening to that all day and then every weekday...uhhhhhHH AHHH, goddamn it gets to you! And then its the same fuckin songs over and over... my oh my... i just wanna take a fuckin bat &... and sitting in silence kills anyhow, cuz i love music! k, I got carried away... but for one thing, why not change the station?

Originally posted by serzh

I agree, that lite fm bullshit is really getting to my nerves. I mean, you could say its relaxing, but listening to that all day and then every weekday...uhhhhhHH AHHH, goddamn it gets to you! And then its the same fuckin songs over and over... my oh my... i just wanna take a fuckin bat &... and sitting in silence kills anyhow, cuz i love music! k, I got carried away... but for one thing, why not change the station?

I used to hate LITE FM...I still would if I had to sit there listening to it every single day at my job.

Unfortunately, you just can't get up and change the station if it's...let's say...yer boss sitting there enjoying the music. The shit you have to endure for your job...

Hate, HATE, Lite FM. :blown:

Originally posted by quoth

JESUS CHRIST!! i am forced to listen to this shit every night. The black dudes at work are highllllllllly upset this as well that they must listen to this cracka ass cracka of a station...but hey it aint my fault mr big tall scary black man? :confused:

hey,

lite fm is a lot better than what my old supervisor used listen to,

RUSH LIMBAUGH. God, i can't stand that guy, he's such a moron. i'll take phil collins any day over listening to rush's relentless vendeta against bill clinton-nevermind the guy has been out of office for two years.

fortunatley at my next job, i was able to listen to my own cd's. it's kinda fun to listen to digweed, while doing office work. once you take off the headphones, everything seems a LOT slower.