Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Funniest Club Moment

Originally posted by elens73178

Rod these are great I'm dying over here:laugh:

I'm sorry if I'm one of those people that you bump into at Temps and get you in trouble:laugh:

ELEN, what up chica.........and yes you are prob one of those people that contribute to the comedy show that occurs everytime i go out, that's why i'm having so much fun right now, so everone can realize that this shit is true and it actually happens to me.........

i have another story for ya:

this one time we went to factory and i got really banged up, i was on the dance floor and JP was playing this song that had horns and sirens, my vision was starting to go and it looked like everone was running and i thaught the lights were turning on...........i thaught there was a fire drill!!!, i started to panic b/c we came in a party bus w/ 30 heads and i was bymyself at the time..........i grabbed someone that i thaught was running and i asked hime where the exit was and he pointed........i was still confused, so i started walking quickly in the direction in which he pointed, i then bumped into another person that i thaught was running and i grabbed him and asked him "which exit do we go out" he than pointed in another direction, now at this point i am shitting cause i just want out, so finally i grab a third person and yell in there ear "i can't beleive they are having a fire drill now!!!" he turned to me with a disgust look on his face and walked away.........that's when i realized, i need to sit down............

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i forgot about one time when i was at surf club my friend's annoying obnoxious friend claimed she was taking us to the "vip" room

so she drags us upstairs and we wind up in some dressing room where all the dancers are getting ready

they were half-naked, pissed, and confused

Originally posted by roddigga

ELEN, what up chica.........and yes you are prob one of those people that contribute to the comedy show that occurs everytime i go out, that's why i'm having so much fun right now, so everone can realize that this shit is true and it actually happens to me.........

i have another story for ya:

this one time we went to factory and i got really banged up, i was on the dance floor and JP was playing this song that had horns and sirens, my vision was starting to go and it looked like everone was running and i thaught the lights were turning on...........i thaught there was a fire drill!!!, i started to panic b/c we came in a party bus w/ 30 heads and i was bymyself at the time..........i grabbed someone that i thaught was running and i asked hime where the exit was and he pointed........i was still confused, so i started walking quickly in the direction in which he pointed, i then bumped into another person that i thaught was running and i grabbed him and asked him "which exit do we go out" he than pointed in another direction, now at this point i am shitting cause i just want out, so finally i grab a third person and yell in there ear "i can't beleive they are having a fire drill now!!!" he turned to me with a disgust look on his face and walked away.........that's when i realized, i need to sit down............

I have to say your stories actually made me LOL!!!!!! Good stories!!!! The fire drill def being my favorite!

Originally posted by misssf

I have to say your stories actually made me LOL!!!!!! Good stories!!!! The fire drill def being my favorite!

and representing bergen county too!!! we got the finest breed up thier huh??? sad, but these are true stories...........oh i got more, if you are all enjoying these watch me the next time your out at a club and you will understand..............

heres another one of mine that i can actually remember...

not really a story but anyway...

it was factorys halloween party 3 yrs ago and i was wearing this bikini top type thing with feathers on it...welllllll we all know how crowded and impossible it is to walk through the crowd on the dance floor....and i know i was totally fucked up..welllll apparently , through all that pushing and shoving my bikini top had gotten shifted without my knowledge and i was walking around the club with one boob hangin out...until finally some girl came up to me and told me :tongue: lol..i was soooooo embarrassed..hehehe..thank god i had a wig on so no one really would recognize me

CIRCLES AT TEMPTS MY BOY JUMPS IN AND HE'S A SICK DANCER. THIS WAS BACK WHEN EVERYONE WAS DOING KICKS WHEN THEY DANCED. WELL, SOME POOR GIRL WALKED THROUGH THE CIRCLE JUST AS HE DID A KICK AND CAUGHT HIS FOOT RIGHT IN THE NOSE. BROKE HER NOSE!!!! BLOOD WAS EVERYWHERE! IT WAS HORRIBLE BUT PRETTY FUNNY TOO.

and representing bergen county too!!! we got the finest breed up thier huh??? sad, but these are true stories...........oh i got more, if you are all enjoying these watch me the next time your out at a club and you will understand..............

Only the FINEST from Bergen County!!!!!!!!!! I'm still laughing!

:D :D :D

Originally posted by ericone

CIRCLES AT TEMPTS MY BOY JUMPS IN AND HE'S A SICK DANCER. THIS WAS BACK WHEN EVERYONE WAS DOING KICKS WHEN THEY DANCED. WELL, SOME POOR GIRL WALKED THROUGH THE CIRCLE JUST AS HE DID A KICK AND CAUGHT HIS FOOT RIGHT IN THE NOSE. BROKE HER NOSE!!!! BLOOD WAS EVERYWHERE! IT WAS HORRIBLE BUT PRETTY FUNNY TOO.

you know what would be even funnier if, THAT girl was reading this thread right now!!!!! if you are out there girl, shout out!!!!, come one, we won't laugh, we just want to hear your side of the story angelicious????!!!!!.........oh i'm sorry did i slip and tell you guys who the girl was.............whoops!!!

you know what would be even funnier if, THAT girl was reading this thread right now!!!!! if you are out there girl, shout out!!!!, come one, we won't laugh, we just want to hear your side of the story angelicious????!!!!!.........oh i'm sorry did i slip and tell you guys who the girl was.............whoops!!!

here's one more real quick one before i go:

one time leaving exit, me and my freinds were walking back to the car, and some how i trailed behind b/c i was reading one of those flyers that you get when you leave......anyway it was like 10 in the morning and bright as hell, people were joggina and walking there dogs, and somehow i ended up in a wrong street, a street where constuction workers were building a new building........somehow i ended up there and next thing you know i was part of the crew, they all decided to make a huge joke about it (the construction workers i mean) and all make fun of me.........they all pointed and laughed and said "look at this kid,he looks like he just got his ass kicked" another yelled "hey charlie get this kid a hard hat, ha ha ha ha ha" i was fuken petrified b/c the one crane operator decided to be funny and he was trying to pick me up with the crane by my pants...........i didn't know where the hell i was or what in god's name was going on............though in a far distance i saw my friends by the car all laughing and watching these consctruction workers pick on the little crack head leaving exit.................have fun guys friday's laughs are all on me!!!

ok one time at band camp lol

one time in EXIT i was all mangled and back then i always puked for some reason. So i had to let it go and was looking for a garbage can. so i thought i saw one because i was mangled. when i got to it it turned out to be a lil black stool. Well the wasnt time to do anything about it so the stool got a reverse shower all over it.

Monday moring in work i was talking to a girl who worked upstairs from em. we all use to hang at exit every weekend. She told me how her friend was pissed she got up to get some water and came back and sat down and someone threw up in her chair.

nother time i was in tempts and we were standing by the bar and my friend turns to me and says where the hell did all those people get pizza from. so i was like what pizza. hes like that...... and turned and said wait a mintue evryone was just eting pizza at the bar and now its gone. i was hysterical he never got mangled before. it was funny at the time because he was a newbie

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

ok one time at band camp lol

nother time i was in tempts and we were standing by the bar and my friend turns to me and says where the hell did all those people get pizza from. so i was like what pizza. hes like that...... and turned and said wait a mintue evryone was just eting pizza at the bar and now its gone. i was hysterical he never got mangled before. it was funny at the time because he was a newbie

When one of my friends gets mangled she alays thinks she see's bunnies. Once at Tempts he was all fucked up and she says she saw a bunny hoping along the bar, and then she saw Chris the bartender start to pet it. Another time we wre walking across the grass to Abyss and she insisted that there were bunnies all around and we were stepping on them.

Originally posted by cgm

When one of my friends gets mangled she alays thinks she see's bunnies. Once at Tempts he was all fucked up and she says she saw a bunny hoping along the bar, and then she saw Chris the bartender start to pet it. Another time we wre walking across the grass to Abyss and she insisted that there were bunnies all around and we were stepping on them.

i use to just be walking around and out of the blue this tiny minute TV screen would pop up with mickey mouse on it.

hasnt happened in a couple years probably due to the fact u can get a better buzz off tylenol than whats ut there

...there was also the time this past summer at merge....when...in typical fashion we were doing shots of soco&lime from the bottle.....and whoever was pouring for me((i think kosta knows who it was? lol)))....didn't catch on when i gave the "enough" sign.....anyway....soco EVERYWHERE....including my EYES...i was legally blind for about three minutes and had napkins and water being thrown in my face......i am sure it looked wonderful!....now i wear goggles!

i used to throw up all the time from it too...so it was my first time @ exit like 2 years ago i think....anyways i'm sitting there & i had to do it....so we were sitting at those white couches by a table & the people i was with would of freaked if i puked right there...so i had to so bad....so i stuck my head under the table and pretended to tie my shoes & let it all out....no one knew till i told them later...also that night i was trying to make my way to the bathroom & couldn't hold it in again...so this guy was by the balcony kissing his girl & i walkled by & threw up on there shoes!!! omg i ran after that...they just stood there for a min...i dont think they realized what happened right away....i think i threw up 40 times that night..everywhere...thank god that doesnt happen anymore....

i was lime light and i was really drunk. my friend and i were dancing on the stage. i must have blacked out and i fell off the stage backwards and hit my head. like 5 guys ran over by my and asked are u ok, i was like im fine now tomm im gonna feel like shit and the next day a had a huge lump on my head. ill never drank that much again!

• 6 months later...
Originally posted by vanessa

i was lime light and i was really drunk. my friend and i were dancing on the stage. i must have blacked out and i fell off the stage backwards and hit my head. like 5 guys ran over by my and asked are u ok, i was like im fine now tomm im gonna feel like shit and the next day a had a huge lump on my head. ill never drank that much again!

I got ya beat.

Iweas at South Park Last night a lil drunk met this hot chick the sprinklers were on in a heroic attempt to carry her in my arms through the sprinklers so she doesnt get wet I lose my balance and take a spill with this beautiful woman still in my arms.

But I guess Vanessa's used to taking spills as seen above....:D

Sorry Babe

Originally posted by kostaP

I got ya beat.

Iweas at South Park Last night a lil drunk met this hot chick the sprinklers were on in a heroic attempt to carry her in my arms through the sprinklers so she doesnt get wet I lose my balance and take a spill with this beautiful woman still in my arms.

Sorry Babe

dam KostaP...you must have been diggin long in the vault for this one:D

mine is funny. i was at a club w/my bf who i was living with. i wore a low cut glittery tank top and a duster jacket over it. the one time i decide to go braless, well i was dancing and my one boob came out of my top. he got angry & told me to fix my self and didn't want me to ever wear that top again. lol. o well. no one saw. or ao i think. lmao!!:laugh:

Originally posted by thehype

dam KostaP...you must have been diggin long in the vault for this one:D

Nah it was funny that the girl I dropped happens to be registered on cp. So I decide to do a search of previous posts and find this was one of her last....Therefore easy target and perfect timing!!!!

I just noticed Misk's post of soco lime. I guess that'll be my second club blunder. It was me pouring shots. I thought she could drink more, I mean SHE IS A LUSH!!!!! Hahaha, Gues im just a klutz.

Originally posted by kostaP

I got ya beat.

Sorry Babe

Good job...lol

*mental note-do not let Kosta carry me*