Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who would u like to see as the resident dj at CROWBAR?

im not speaking of the upper scale elite cunts that get on my Nerve's that fill venues today......

im talking about people. who know whats up...that are there for the Dj, the music and to be a Symble of something more than the Regular....if u wanna call it an object of art, than yea.....COLOR MUSIC..................Atmosphere.........

nothing about what your wearing.......i wasent holding a list at lot61....? lol

and plus the Upper class" model/Elite A-list "crew" dont know good music from a fucking hole in the wall.....i find myself many times in there clubs....and i always think to myself.....

Thank god.... im not like this....

im not speaking of the uperscale elite cunts that get on my Nerve's that fill venues today......

im talking about people. who know whats up...that are there for the Dj, the music and to be a Symbel of something more than the Regular....if u wanna call it an obhect of art, than yea.....COLOR MUSIC..................Atmosphere.........

nothing about what your wearing.......i wasne tholding a list at lot61....? lol

and plus the Upper class" model/Elite a-list thing "crew" dont know good music from a fucking a hole in the wall.....i find myself many times in there clubs....and i always think to myself.....

Thank god.... im not like this....

LOL.. a couple of the DJs you guys named probally NOT be at Crobar.. thank goodness..

But I'm looking forward to some of the DJs who are more likely to be spinning there.. a couple of them I've been waiting for quite some time to spin around here again.. :D :D

But we shall see I guess..

Originally posted by mattm2o

The Guys a the door in miami make Paris @ SF look like Mother Teresa

i dont know Paris...but i am from Miami, i know that Crobar doorman very well....i dont go to Crobar much here in Miami, the crowd sucks and i am sorry to say, that the Phazon doesnt kick like the system at Space or Spin (both the same owners)

Originally posted by jaysea

well dont wish to hard...cause by the time the Building is fixed and ready to open it will prob be 6-12 months from now....lol

fucking Dumass's lol

CAUTION : Sever structural damage in the VIP AREA, be ALERT LOL:laugh:

I was told April when I was down in SoBe a few weeks ago for Kenny's Bday party. Then again you never know????

Originally posted by jaysea

i mean.. to be honest, iwish Ny had more door policy's it would prob make the vibe inside clubs alot better...ya know

and take it from somone who worked the door at both limelight, Mother, n Club USA.....if your cool. respectfull, and are really there to have a good time, we will most likely be nice to you..... door people are pissy because we deal with ASSHOLES ALL NIGHT LONG from this city....so by the time u get there, and your snotty and your elite attitude is up, and your id says your from Rochester.....

TRUST me.....it gave me plesure.....to tell you to drive back home and re think your outfit.....LOL:laugh:

and not to mention......they are there for reason.....either it be the clubs idea to have a door policy......or it be a private Function meant for Specfic people......

i mean jump on me all u want......but look at all the Fierce party's of the past, they all had HARD DOOR's......and bitches screaming at you like cattle......

LOL

:*( Still dont feel Special unless im telling you to get out of my line"

Me

see i understand all of this... i suppose it would just make me nervous. Hell man, i'm just a clubkid, i go to school in upstate NY (ALbany), and it takes forever for me to drive down into the city and catch a party....

the last thing i'd want is some prissy over-important door person telling me that my UFO's, my camoflauge top, bandanna and sneakers are not welcome here and that i should turn around and go back to albany. I'm there 110% for the music only... but i can guarantee you if some schmuck told me i wasn't welcome at a party, their blood would spill.

if they're there to filter out the followers and the idiot prissy assholes we all hate, fine... but man, if they're there to start making it into their own little power-trip... :(

PLEASE say it ain't so!

There are only "3" people worthy of Djing @ CROBAR

1. Junior Vasquez

2. Victor Calderone (new resident DJ At Limelight aka Republic) so hes out

3. Danny Tenaglia

JUNIOR IS THE # 1 CHOICE PEOPLE

And to all these people putting in hack Djs like tiesto, or sanchez get a grip....the real talent l

is Junior and if u were ever at ARENA , TWILO or THe original Soundfactory you would agree.

but thats just my opinion.