Clubplanet Nightlife Community

top 10 reasons you might post on clubplanet...

You might post on clubplanet if...

1. You've been going to clubs since you were 7 years old and complain about how great clubbing used to be back then.

2. You were "in the dj booth last night" even though the only guy in there was the dj.

3. You dislike anyone with more muscle than your 10 year old sister because big guys used to beat you up in elementary school.

4. You spend more time posting messages on clubplanet than actually being at clubs.

5. You only like PVD, Ferry Corsten, Tiesto, or Paul Oakenfold and hate on Draper and Jonathan Peters.

6. You're an expert on damn near everything.

7. You're easily the "hottest person" at the club you just went to.

8. You feel that everyone else at the club that doesn't post on clubplanet is a "faker".

9. You're convinced that Twilo was the ultimate experience.

10. You're a complete loser!

And if you write that I'm a complete loser b/c i just posted than you're right....But at least I have the decency to admit it.

Originally posted by mikespeese

And if you write that I'm a complete loser b/c i just posted than you're right....But at least I have the decency to admit it.

True... I also fail to see the point but that's alrite

Originally posted by mikespeese

1. You've been going to clubs since you were 7 years old and complain about how great clubbing used to be back then.

2. You were "in the dj booth last night" even though the only guy in there was the dj.

3. You dislike anyone with more muscle than your 10 year old sister because big guys used to beat you up in elementary school.

4. You spend more time posting messages on clubplanet than actually being at clubs.

5. You only like PVD, Ferry Corsten, Tiesto, or Paul Oakenfold and hate on Draper and Jonathan Peters.

6. You're an expert on damn near everything.

7. You're easily the "hottest person" at the club you just went to.

8. You feel that everyone else at the club that doesn't post on clubplanet is a "faker".

10. You're a complete loser!

you left out "creating fake screennames to abuse others because youre a fucking pussy"

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

12. you know you post too much on cp if you go to your jersey board and no one is posting, so you go over to the new york board to see if anyone is up over there!!!

u forgot to add another starbryte....

13. u know u post to much when u can point every person out by screenname like a loser when ur out