Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Classics night at Exit Review

just got back from classics night at Exit. I'm not really sure where to go with this because the night was all over the place. For starters, security did another 180 and are now back to raping people at the door, barging in on people going to the bathroom, shining those fucking flashlights everywhere, etc... I almost left an hour in, after getting trucked over by a 300 pound black security dude chasing a some asian dealer. As I'm walking out though, Draper dropped Second Trip and I decided to stick it out. Almost walked out again, after some asshole security guy stops me as I'm taking out a piece gum and makes me empty out all my pockets. I can't stress enough how awful the security situation was. Uniformed cops everywhere, kids getting kicked out left and right, just an utter nightmare. On a side note, the Asian contingency is growing like crazy...they now occupy pretty much the entire main floor up to the stage. Not that I have a problem, cause i don't...just an interesting side note. Another little side note...there was actually a girl on one of the platforms stripping for $1 bills. Like, the guys were actually putting the bills in her bra or underwear, just like in a strip club. It was pathetic.

The rest of the night was pretty much as I thought it would be...classics. I haven't been into the scene for that long of a time, but hearing songs like Lets go All the way, that shhhh...be quiet song, Blow Up The Speakers, Silence, Pressure, Rhythm Ready, and all the rest, was actually pretty cool, especially Silence with the lights and snow. Call me cheesy, but it was a pretty cool moment. The musical atmosphere was definitely nice...everyone was very into it the whole night. But it really doesn't make up for all the rest of the bullshit that went on in that place last night. So much, that I am seriously thinking about not going back there for awhile, until I hear they've straightened shit out. Did manage to meet a few cool people, and that pretty much salvaged my night....or at least halfway. :blown:

highlight of my night...one of the security guards flys past me chasing some kid and in the comotion his tough guy Mag-Lite flashlight falls on the floor. Put that shit in the back of my pants and just laughed my ass off watching the stupid assholes crawl all over the floor looking for it. Needless to say, the guy was not a happy camper. fucker

yeah i was there last night and i gotta say i had a pretty good time. I use to be a huge exithead but it sucks now so i dont go there anymore, but i had to come back for the classics party. I was happy with his selection for the most part but there were quite a few songs he didnt play that i wouldve liked to hear like, overdrive, final chapter, derb, etc... I left at 6 so i of course missed Rotten and I'm gone, love those songs, but oh well, maybe next time.

All in all in had a good time, nice seeing everyone.... ESPECIALLY CODY!!!!!! hehe. doubt ill be going back anytime soon though.

Originally posted by zeeker

one of the security guards flys past me chasing some kid and in the comotion his tough guy Mag-Lite flashlight falls on the floor. Put that shit in the back of my pants and just laughed my ass off watching the stupid assholes crawl all over the floor looking for it. Needless to say, the guy was not a happy camper. fucker

LMAO!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was thinking about goign to Exit last night. But after the night I had there 2 weeks ago. I kinda vowed to myself I won't go back there for a while. I'm pissed though I missed Silence being played at Exit again. I miss hearing that at Exit, with all the blue lights and the snow, ahhh memories.

I can't believe they didn't play final chapter. Was his first song after Draper does his "You are now listening to the soundz of DJ Tony DRaper", was it Blow it the speakers???

And what's this I hear, Cody went back to Exit????:D :D

Originally posted by karch

I can't believe they didn't play final chapter. Was his first song after Draper does his "You are now listening to the soundz of DJ Tony DRaper", was it Blow it the speakers???

no he opened with Dont Be Alarmed and yes, you know draper's coming on when you hear the "you are now listening to the sounds of dj tony draper". i think he played blow the speakers like 30 min to and hour later. i fucking went crazy when i heard come on, lol..... ahhhhhhhhhhh :D:eek::D

Originally posted by Zeeker.

Another little side note...there was actually a girl on one of the platforms stripping for $1 bills. Like, the guys were actually putting the bills in her bra or underwear, just like in a strip club. It was pathetic. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by cintron

and you expected.... ?

I seriously didn't expect it to be THAT bad. I was there about a month ago and it was a decent time. Security seemed to be making an effort. But Friday was about as bad a night for me as you can get. I mean, there was about a minute during the night, right after I got molested for taking out a piece of gum, where I was standing on the second floor balcony over-looking the DJ booth, and came this close [], to throwing my Red Bull at Draper. And thats not even because I hate on the guy, because I'm not one of those anti-Draper, anti-Exit people. I was just that pissed off. Anyway, like I said, I'm staying away for awhile...maybe it was just that night, or maybe that place has just gone off the deep end completely. Either way, that place has left me, for the moment at least, with a really bad taste im my mouth.

Originally posted by zeeker

highlight of my night...one of the security guards flys past me chasing some kid and in the comotion his tough guy Mag-Lite flashlight falls on the floor. Put that shit in the back of my pants and just laughed my ass off watching the stupid assholes crawl all over the floor looking for it. Needless to say, the guy was not a happy camper. fucker

Yeah, that fat fuck kick my ass out and know I have the flashlight because of zeeker....