Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Is The Hottest Girl On Cp?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT WAS THENEED TO TELL US THAT?

Originally posted by darrellg

Do you know this girl? I do, along with a couple other girls in this picture.

And as far as the comments that were made towards her, she is just as pretty without makeup.

Some of you might remember that she was on MTV a few years ago, she won some contest. I forget exactly what it was, I think it was some kind of blind date to a Britanny Spears contest or something. They followed her around with cameras and shit.

She was also in a Sisquo video.

Originally posted by darrellg

Do you know this girl? I do, along with a couple other girls in this picture.

And as far as the comments that were made towards her, she is just as pretty without makeup.

Some of you might remember that she was on MTV a few years ago, she won some contest. I forget exactly what it was, I think it was some kind of blind date to a Britanny Spears contest or something. They followed her around with cameras and shit.

She was also in a Sisquo video.

dude..i remember!...she has a sort of deep raspy voice for a chick? they set her up with this fuckin HOOOOOOOOMOOO britney spears fan..it was so sad to watch.....shes a lil JAP-y...I remember her askin daddy for some cheddar before headin off to the concert.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

dude..i remember!...she has a sort of deep raspy voice for a chick? they set her up with this fuckin HOOOOOOOOMOOO britney spears fan..it was so sad to watch.....shes a lil JAP-y...I remember her askin daddy for some cheddar before headin off to the concert.

Yup, that's her.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by crosspatrick

ou812 What the hell is a Jappy chick..................I saw that girl you were referring to out a couple of times and she doesn't look at all Oriental.................so what the hell does Jappy mean?

Youre having a laugh!

LoL Jappy meaning J.A.P. - Jewish American Princess... the literal meaning has been extended to include any girl that dresses kind of gaudy, fake tans, wears a lot of makeup, modifies her hair hardcore, drives a BMW her dad gave her, wears 6 pounds of tiffany jewelry - or any combination of several of these things...

<note: i have nothing against jews or japs, just explaining the origin of the word so don't start jumping down my throat about it>

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

LoL Jappy meaning J.A.P. - Jewish American Princess... the literal meaning has been extended to include any girl that dresses kind of gaudy, fake tans, wears a lot of makeup, modifies her hair hardcore, drives a BMW her dad gave her, wears 6 pounds of tiffany jewelry - or any combination of several of these things...

<note: i have nothing against jews or japs, just explaining the origin of the word so don't start jumping down my throat about it>

"jews or japs" :eek: wondering what you call people you are against.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by manji318

"jews or japs" :eek: wondering what you call people you are against.:rolleyes:

I'm against illiterate tools that can't read, for one thing... jews are jewish people, i don't see how that's at all offensive. I'm atheist, if someone calls me atheist, i don't get offended. why should someone who's jewish be offended at being called jewish? If anyone has a problem with being called a jap, she (or he if that's possible) should probably stop dressing, talking and acting like one, because it's really a self-dislike issue there. If you'd read my post you would know that jap referred therein to a gaudy female type, not a japanese person. And, most importantly, I SAID I NOTHING AGAINST EITHER! How stupid are you??????

So, instead of spending thousands of dollars putting cool little attachments onto your unimpressive car, how about you go buy a clue and then some books on critical reading and thinking? Thanks.