Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LUST Lounge this SAturday

lustcrew

If you haven't checked them out already come hear our LUST resident DJ's Sheldon Prince (Soulfuric) and Vaughan Lazar this Saturday at Fort Lauderdale's newest lounge. Away from the cheese of Downtown.

Guaranteed DEEP * SEXY * SOULFUL HOUSE...

Lust Lounge each & every Saturday @ the BuLLdoG lounge

SW corner of Oakland & AIA Tel (954) 568 6950

things get started at 9pm. Never a COVER!!!

Hey Everyone!!! Been way too long! Been working hard and Sheldon and I have been playing out of town as well as working in the studio FINALLY!!! Not to mention the "real jobs"!

As far as B-Lounge goes... it is a VERY intimate, and VERY stylish place. It was a blessing for us b-cuz we took a hiatus from downtown and the bigger club gigs. This Saturday will be our first official start to our new residency.

There is never a cover...

Music is Deep, Funky, Sexy and Soulful house music that you is synonymous with our events.

Drinks are fairly priced... it is a great place to start the night for those you just HAVE to see what they're missing downtown.. but for the most part, once you come, you're stuck on the dancefloor.

We'd really love to see a lot of the old faces and can't wait to meet some new faces! And as you all can verify.. come find me or Sheldon and we'll make sure the first shot is on us! Right Danny!!!

Good to be back! Hope everyone is well! :D

As for Saleen... Fridays is also quite good... Jason Wiggils from South Africa plays deep house... and there is no cover as well! How you doing? Been a while; Sutra, I think?! There are no guidos and there is no tolerance for Guido fist-pumping.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by vaughanz

Hey Everyone!!! Been way too long! Been working hard and Sheldon and I have been playing out of town as well as working in the studio FINALLY!!! Not to mention the "real jobs"!

As far as B-Lounge goes... it is a VERY intimate, and VERY stylish place. It was a blessing for us b-cuz we took a hiatus from downtown and the bigger club gigs. This Saturday will be our first official start to our new residency.

There is never a cover...

Music is Deep, Funky, Sexy and Soulful house music that you is synonymous with our events.

Drinks are fairly priced... it is a great place to start the night for those you just HAVE to see what they're missing downtown.. but for the most part, once you come, you're stuck on the dancefloor.

We'd really love to see a lot of the old faces and can't wait to meet some new faces! And as you all can verify.. come find me or Sheldon and we'll make sure the first shot is on us! Right Danny!!!

Good to be back! Hope everyone is well! :D

As for Saleen... Fridays is also quite good... Jason Wiggils from South Africa plays deep house... and there is no cover as well! How you doing? Been a while; Sutra, I think?! There are no guidos and there is no tolerance for Guido fist-pumping.

did I meet you? aren't you amys friend that throws the party on the beach every year???

absolutely! :tongue:

will be giving you a call later ...

Guest saleen351

Yes Sir... That would be me.

when I first moved down here, i met soooooo many people but i was getting old school wasted and remember none of them, so any hows, i'm sure we'll meet again... PM me with your parties..

Originally posted by guyman1966

Is this the place that is a block off of A1A and has its own small parking lot? Also, a pool table?

yeah that's the one. Only no more pool table and you'll find it's just a little different then before. Put it this way you won't recognize it.

and to answer dubservah's question, the design is kind of like Pearl but got it's own thing going on...very cool you have to check it.

Hope to see some CP'ers their this Saturday...

Same place... new owners.. new decor... new everything...

I heard the last place was pretty cool but was a dive????

The place is actually called B-Lounge now because so many people thought it was the same place as before. The pool table has been replaced by a dj booth and some very comfy couches and tables!

Quote:

thehog....

Anytime you come by on a Saturday, please ask the bartenders who Vaughan & Sheldon are and we will definitely become good drinking buddies!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey man thanks I will certainly stop by.

Owwww yeah since the place is called the bulldog does that mean that I can bring "THE HOG"?

:confused:

:laugh: