Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just a few Quoth wedding pics from this past weekend...

quoth

Originally posted by echostar

so who was a better wedding date, lavendermenace or bbkitty?

hahah oh man...

that's a fuckin tough one.

I'd have to say though they were both great....in their own very special ways...which only they themselves know.

danwilson (a.k.a. future brother-in-law): if u wanna learn how to take nice pics like the one i took in yer sig..1st buy a digital camera

firefight (a.k.a. danwilson): As i said to you above buy a digital camera...the one i have is a Sony DSC-S75 with 6x digital zoom and 3.3. megapixels

Originally posted by quoth

danwilson (a.k.a. future brother-in-law): if u wanna learn how to take nice pics like the one i took in yer sig..1st buy a digital camera

I have a great camera. It is digital too. Sony makes it. It has 8 megapixels. Maybe you have seen the advertisement.

echostar, you say you have an 8 megapixel sony camera. What kind is it? Did you get it at comp usa and how much it or did u have to wait for the rebate? Boy, comp usa has some great deals.

digitaldan, you talk about throwing baseballs but come on...lets get down to it. Yankees or mets?

Originally posted by quoth

echostar, you say you have an 8 megapixel sony camera. What kind is it? Did you get it at comp usa and how much it or did u have to wait for the rebate? Boy, comp usa has some great deals.

My camera is a model 4k-800. I purchased it at Circuit City because they had a great bargain. It was only $42,697.32. Gee Circuit City is sure a cool place!

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

Mike.... i had no idea you knew Melanie!! What a small fucking world, i swear everyone knows everyone!

:D

Correction: Everyone knows Quoth

;)

vixxenfizzoxy: You DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN right it was at Crest Hollow in Woodbury (eh huntinton is close but hey it says woobdury on the address haha)....beautiful fuckin place...shit...i'd loved to get married there myself.

Originally posted by mssabina

valley stream central

If I remember correctly, your high school had a KICK ASS dance team.... but I always get confused between which of the north/south/central teams was which - matching up the valerettes and the streamers and all those lol - but the VS teams were awesome!

Quoth - I think you're stalking me. Yet more evidence that you may be danwilson.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

If I remember correctly, your high school had a KICK ASS dance team.... but I always get confused between which of the north/south/central teams was which - matching up the valerettes and the streamers and all those lol - but the VS teams were awesome!

yep that was my school! the vallerettes are for my jr. high school and the streamers are for central... i think south are the falconettes... i forget what north is... anyway once the woman who coached the team for like 15 years left, the team stopped winning so much... they suck now lol