Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mystify

What turns you on?

Recommended Posts

physical:

a nice smile

full lips (!!!!!! VERY important!)

deep set eyes

arms (!!)

good dresser

nice hair (to run your fingers through...)

non-physical:

can argue with me and not back down

intelligence (and lots of it!!)

privacy (very important to me, the person has to know what to keep to himself about certain things)

ambition, drive

a sense of humor (goofy, dry, satirical, realistic..whatever)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sassa

physical:

a nice smile

full lips (!!!!!! VERY important!)

deep set eyes

arms (!!)

good dresser

nice hair (to run your fingers through...)

non-physical:

can argue with me and not back down

intelligence (and lots of it!!)

privacy (very important to me, the person has to know what to keep to himself about certain things)

ambition, drive

a sense of humor (goofy, dry, satirical, realistic..whatever)

Well if a good dresser consists of wearing black all of the time, then I've got everything that turns you on other than a nice smile. I've been told that I smile more with my eyes than I do with my mouth.

And speaking of nice hair, I'd say that feature attracts most of the ladies to me. This female DJ that I was booked to play with last nite was all up on my hair and telling me how nice it smells. And as nice as "spinnin records" with her appealed to me, I need a break, so I guess my only turn-on right now is avoidance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by heretic909

Well if a good dresser consists of wearing black all of the time, then I've got everything that turns you on other than a nice smile. I've been told that I smile more with my eyes than I do with my mouth.

And speaking of nice hair, I'd say that feature attracts most of the ladies to me. This female DJ that I was booked to play with last nite was all up on my hair and telling me how nice it smells. And as nice as "spinnin records" with her appealed to me, I need a break, so I guess my only turn-on right now is avoidance.

hmmm....sounds nice ;) but what turns YOU on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mystify82281

physical and nonphysical things??....

Britney (lol had to throw that in)

god girl u sound just like me its scary... lol

im gonna add to that..

-the way he can communicate with me thru his eyes

-biting the back/side of my neck :not hard but just hard enough to give me chills:

-full lips

-slow soft kisses

-dirty talk :tongue:

-bubble baths

-lil nips on my hipbone

-lightly running ur fingers down my back...

-playing with my hair

-delicious cologne

-light whispers and breaths in my ear and on my neck...

i can go on and on about the lil things that drive me wild... but im not gonna completely let it all spill :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sassa

hmmm....sounds nice ;) but what turns YOU on?

LOL I'm curious about what you wrote before you edited this post.

Ummm, my turn-ons...

-making cat-like growling noises while she's biting my ear

-raking my body with her claws, even to the point where she has released her grip and still has my skin underneath her fingernails

-someone who won't fuck with my head

-biting/sucking my lower lip and/or tongue

-common sense, loyalty, and a sense of humor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by sassa

physical:

a nice smile

full lips (!!!!!! VERY important!)

deep set eyes

arms (!!)

good dresser

nice hair (to run your fingers through...)

non-physical:

can argue with me and not back down

intelligence (and lots of it!!)

privacy (very important to me, the person has to know what to keep to himself about certain things)

ambition, drive

a sense of humor (goofy, dry, satirical, realistic..whatever)

I am your perfect mate!! except my lips are medium.... not thin and not full.... so wanna get married or what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spontaneous...Big plus in my book.

sense of humor.

nice eyes and face...

(go lucky)carefree..not to the extent of not worrying about anything..when some1 is always stressed out is a big turnoff.

style...one of the most important phyiscal attribute for me

voice

enjoys listenting to good music.

artistic

down to earth

good heart...nice people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sassa

physical:

a nice smile

full lips (!!!!!! VERY important!)

deep set eyes

arms (!!)

good dresser

nice hair (to run your fingers through...)

non-physical:

can argue with me and not back down

intelligence (and lots of it!!)

privacy (very important to me, the person has to know what to keep to himself about certain things)

ambition, drive

a sense of humor (goofy, dry, satirical, realistic..whatever)

sassa, i totally agree with you... the non-physicals are VERY important. tons of guys have nice lips, toned arms, etc, but without the other stuff, you're a big mac with no special sauce... ;) corny, but true~

i'll add to the non-physical that if he writes or sings, draws or does anything remotely creative, i melt! :drool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

things that turn me on, some necessary, some not:

sincerity

intelligent creative talent

wit/cleverness

intelligence

openness

knowledge of self

good dancer (doesn't everyone on cp think so :tongue: ?)

when he bites my lip during kissing :drool:meow...

good arms

square shoulders

ability to sing (it's so rare these days :laugh: !)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by weyes

things that turn me on, some necessary, some not:

sincerity

intelligent creative talent

wit/cleverness

intelligence

openness

knowledge of self

good dancer (doesn't everyone on cp think so :tongue: ?)

when he bites my lip during kissing :drool: meow...

good arms

square shoulders

ability to sing (it's so rare these days :laugh: !)

OOOooooOOhh - I like yours Weyes- those are a lot of my pics too~

~and I do like a bit of biting ( and I DO a bit too ;))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

??¶?]Originally posted by linabina

god girl u sound just like me its scary... lol

im gonna add to that..

-the way he can communicate with me thru his eyes

-biting the back/side of my neck :not hard but just hard enough to give me chills:

-full lips

-slow soft kisses

-dirty talk :tongue:

-bubble baths

-lil nips on my hipbone

-lightly running ur fingers down my back...

-playing with my hair

-delicious cologne

-light whispers and breaths in my ear and on my neck...

i can go on and on about the lil things that drive me wild... but im not gonna completely let it all spill :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×