Clubplanet Nightlife Community

eddie baez at rutgers

How is eddie baez live? He's coming to rutgers and i'll probably go regardless just b/c its 2 bucks. but i'm just curious. and sorry to non-rutgers people, you need RU ID to get in or be a guest of an RU person. it's 3 bucks for guests. and also, if someone wants to throw a poor college kid some loot, i'll be happy to have them be my guest

love

speese the disease

Originally posted by apotheosis

I opened for him at GrooveJet, i thought he's really good, nrg house as i would call it.

Yeah is that party still going?

For the new peeps, Eddie used to be as big in NY as JP, JV, DT and was putting the Tunnel through musical hurricanes with Evolution, but has gone D

O

O

W

N.

Which is such a shame because I used to worship him. Even until recently, but I have seen him several times in the past few years and he has not really changed with the times or is catering to his strong gay audience or I don't know what. But he is definitely a NYC legend that has virtually disappeared from the famous.... Also one of the nicest people I think I have ever met. It is a shame. I don't live in NY right now, but apparently none of his big parties have been a success, no?

If you go please post a review for me.

Thanks

Originally posted by mikespeese

he's at the student center this thursday starting at 7 apparently. I heard about it through an ad in the targum (the local rutgers newspaper). The first 50 people there get free glowsticks, hehe. I'll keep you guys posted if any more details come up.

Which student center?? There are 4 of them! :cool:

He was at Rutgersfest 2 years ago, i talked to him after this set for a little bit. Pretty cool dude, he was there with KTU.