Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you see yourself in 5-10 years?

sassa

Originally posted by sassa

why? :(

Because of the Hanford nuclear site that's near where I grew up for eighteen years. In WWII, the Nagasaki bomb contained plutonium that was developed at Hanford, and I swear that shit leaked into the ground and poisoned us. A lot of my family has died from cancer, and I expect the same to happen to me. And if I don't die from cancer, I expect that the kind of lifestlye I lead will eventually kill me, so my only goal is to complete as many artistic works (whether they be musical, visual, or literary) before I leave this hellforsaken planet.

jeez :blank: can u be any more morbid??

i see myself... in 5-10 years... finished with school... owning my own clinic... runnin the show :) helping people... making money... being successful... possibly teaching a psych course at a college one night a week or something... living in an apt, a townhome or hell.. maybe even a fullblown house by then... married with at least 1 or 2 beautiful children.... and a lil puppy :)

but i cant tell u his name or what kind.. thats a secret ;)

Originally posted by heretic909

Because of the Hanford nuclear site that's near where I grew up for eighteen years. In WWII, the Nagasaki bomb contained plutonium that was developed at Hanford, and I swear that shit leaked into the ground and poisoned us. A lot of my family has died from cancer, and I expect the same to happen to me. And if I don't die from cancer, I expect that the kind of lifestlye I lead will eventually kill me, so my only goal is to complete as many artistic works (whether they be musical, visual, or literary) before I leave this hellforsaken planet.

that doesn't mean you can't enjoy your time here while it lasts...

the cancer thing you should probably get tested at....that's just very very fucked up.

Financially....I hope to have my business up and running in about 4-5 years.....Thats pretty much the only thing I'm sure of....Maybe I can start a family somewhere in my late 20's but I'll wait for the right person to come along and then spend some time with them before having to worry about the little one's....

that doesn't mean you can't enjoy your time here while it lasts...

the cancer thing you should probably get tested at....that's just very very fucked up.

Eh, there are things I enjoy, and I'll just leave it at that. I just reallized that my unedited response was probably a little too fucked up for this messageboard.

hopefully... finished with grad school and a mba... doing work as a buyer in NYC... maybe working towards a position as an international sales manager or something like that... living in somewhere in lower manhattan with my significant other... and possibly a white westie... being happy and successful...

:blank::confused::)

Where do i see myself 5 yrs from now... Well i see myself well into my career and finally seeing some serious progress and direction... Realistically speaking the market should slowly be rebounding, and hopefully if my ass plays his cards right is taking advantage of it, (and didnt get burnt out or worse, like some of collegues.) Hopefully with that falling into place... things wouldve been patched up with ms.right (if ive already met/dated/knew her) or i finally meet her... ill be living in the grammercy area, or in the e.50's... hopefully my brain has matured with my body, and pockets/spending follwed in suit... as for 10 years... i think its too far to plan ahead at this age 10yrs but i can tell you what i imagine... Ill be already married, already living in the suburbs possibly in one of those 'dale neighborhoods (ie scarsdale, hartsdale, etc.) maybe a lil tater tot in the oven or just born... maybe even twins... (but two at the limit) starting to realise that all that "live fast die young" shit was just the talk of a sophomoric youth, and realise what life is all about... all in all see myself where i have to be, where i want to be, where i need to be... with who i want to be with, where i want to be... (and even if it takes 15 yrs, 20 yrs, 30 yrs... etc. however long it takes this dream will become reality, until then... fate will take its course)

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

locked up on Securities Fraud :D ...Facin RICO charges...ahh the life of a legal drug thug

LMAO...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:...LMAO

I know so many guys who traveled that path... drop me a line when you get there... ill tell you who to speak to... im sure theyll still be there...

i want to be doing something that when i wake up in the morning i cant WAit to get to.... but i dont know what that is yet, possibly advertising...

i want my own apt. my dream would be for it to be in soho... on one of those cobblestone blocks near bleeker.

~wooden floors, floor to ceiling windows and a few brick walls here and there with a bookcase that goes the entire length of a wall, completely filled with tons and tons of books...

~my bedroom is all white, four poster bed, curtains draped around... candles all over the place. in the daytime, windows open, air and sunlight constantly streaming in... there will be tons of books in there too.. stacked in piles on the floor and along bookshelves. no tv in there.

~my projects that im designing for advertising are in a small adjoining room... art supplies overflow this room and my work is all over the walls...

~one room or hallway in my house is going to be cherry red

~every room a different bright color.. blues, yellows, bottle green

~oh yeah and i def. need a dog...

lol.. i like how my whole fantasy revolves around where i'll be living... i dunno about marriage in 5 years... it all depends on how things go... i def. want babies, but not so damn soon... that whole babies and white picket fence bullshit has to wait.

my vision is kinda childish... i mean i don't really see anything for myself, except my crayola box apt... kinda sad... :(

God, career-wise, I don't have the slightest clue where I want to be in 5 yrs... I should hope that by then I'm at least on my way to some sort of self-actualizing career... :rolleyes: If not married or engaged, I hope to at least be with the man of my dreams... be living in a fat pad in downtown Manhattan or BK... have a little sister for my kitty... In 10 yrs, the only difference is that I hope by then to own my own apt, and to be blissfully married and traveling the globe...

God, career-wise, I don't have the slightest clue where I want to be in 5 yrs... I should hope that by then I'm at least on my way to some sort of self-actualizing career... :rolleyes: If not married or engaged, I hope to at least be with the man of my dreams... be living in a fat pad in downtown Manhattan or BK... have a little sister for my kitty... In 10 yrs, the only difference is that I hope by then to own my own apt, and to be blissfully married and traveling the globe...

I want to clear up old debts with some people.

I want to do something with my life where I can impact many people,especially in the international arena.

I want to be alive....

Other than that, my mind's a blank (or perhaps I'm too chicken to write the rest).

I don't waste time thinking about marriage or the suburban life because I highly doubt it will happen for me.

But I wouldn't mind having a farm one day, grow my own veggies and animals, somewhere in central/Western Europe perhaps.

That's about it...

Originally posted by heretic909

Eh, there are things I enjoy, and I'll just leave it at that. I just reallized that my unedited response was probably a little too fucked up for this messageboard.

not too fucked up at all...

I was going to say the same thing.

5 years from now – With an MBA from either Stern or Columbia, working for a multinational corp somewhere in Manhattan. Hopefully by that time I will know myself and understand what it is I want from life. A better sense of direction in terms of career & personal goals wouldn’t hurt too.

Now if I get really lucky, I will be with someone who I’ll be crazy about, living my life one day at a time.

As for the 10 year mark, I’d have to side with D&G – it’s way to far out there to make any meaningful predictions.