Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok whos happy about...

The new bloomies opening up fall 2003?

I know i am just because i dont have to go uptown for something they would have right in soho. which i really like because its so mixed with fancy designers stuff and street vender crap..lol

the only thing is its kinda wierd because i like going to sephora for goodies and all the little designer boutiques. its gonna be where the old legend Canal jeans is now. hmm are they having amazing sales any1 know?

where is it opening? i don't think it's that no one's interested, i just think most of our fashion chikees are probalby sleepin!!!

I also LOVE sephora and those little boutiques everywhere, you find such original stuff there!!!

not sure a/b sales..... anyone?!

~~thats awesome! now i dont have to go to the east side anymore to go there.......even it was kinda convenient since my ex works in starbucks around there and i used to shop and then get free coffee......but now i can shop in all the little palces around canal....

yeah sort of like a co-op thing. it should have a cafe, makeup, perfume counters, womens and mens, handbags but i dont know about shoes. but if i hear more i will post it:) yes this is really convient for me too im always in soho. dont have to take the train any longer then prince street..lol im going to canal jeans for some basics, there having a crazy moving sale for any1 whos interested check it out. hmmm maybe they still have the website www.canaljeans.com?? i dunno ok xxxooxox

Originally posted by monichinadoll

yeah sort of like a co-op thing. it should have a cafe, makeup, perfume counters, womens and mens, handbags but i dont know about shoes. but if i hear more i will post it:) yes this is really convient for me too im always in soho. dont have to take the train any longer then prince street..lol im going to canal jeans for some basics, there having a crazy moving sale for any1 whos interested check it out. hmmm maybe they still have the website www.canaljeans.com?? i dunno ok xxxooxox

Canal jeans has some nice stuff, I have only been there less than a handful of times though...;)

But nothings better then hitting a SALE!!!!!:D