Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The New Space- your thoughts...

biznation00

Should the Space name Stay or Go??  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Space name Stay or Go??

• Keep the Space name & build on it
    • Rename the club & start fresh

With Space, a name is just a name..what makes Space is the people behind it, like yourself, Roland, Oscar, Louis, Diego, Greg, Nick, and even the security and bartenders...so if you go with Nocturnal, I think that it will still work for sure!

I think you all should start fresh and come up with a name that represents everything the music the people and the city that surrounds you all. As much as I like the name 'Space' there's a ton of other space's .. Ibiza for example. C'mon now I'm sure you all can be more original than that. :)

Biz, nice meeting you on Saturday.

TAKING OVER MIAMI,

Ramon C.

are you restricted?

I say don't mess with a good formula. Keep it Space and continue the legacy. It's alreay established itself on a national and international level. When people see the "S" enclosed in the circle, they know whats up! There is absolutely no reason to go astray. Keep it Space!! Eventhough there is a Space-Ibiza, it's almost imposible to have a name NO ONE else has. There are other Crobars besides SoBe, but who cares? We're running with the best now, why mess with perfection? SPACE... so shall it ever be!

There's other crobars because they are all related. None of the Spaces in the world are related...Space Miami and Ibiza know of each other, and do stuff together, but that's about it. The Space name is nice, of course, but if they change it for the new venue, I'm sure the crowds will still go.

Originally posted by quest4sunrise

I say don't mess with a good formula. Keep it Space and continue the legacy. It's alreay established itself on a national and international level. When people see the "S" enclosed in the circle, they know whats up! There is absolutely no reason to go astray. Keep it Space!! Eventhough there is a Space-Ibiza, it's almost imposible to have a name NO ONE else has. There are other Crobars besides SoBe, but who cares? We're running with the best now, why mess with perfection? SPACE... so shall it ever be!

exactly!! space is a name synonymous with the south florida scene. it was born Space, it should continue being Space or as the cubanitos say it "oye, vamos pa ES-SPAY"........

im 100% with this guy !!

im 100% with this guy !!

im 100% with this guy !!

im 100% with this guy !!

im 100% with this guy !!

im 100% with this guy !!

DAMN KOKY - WE GET THE PICTURE, YOU'RE 100% WITH THAT GUY.............:laugh::laugh:

Okay - I personally dig the name Space..... I hate to see it not follow to the new building.... When I tell stories about my fun nights at SPACE, people know EXACTLY WHERE I'm talking about.

SPACE IS DA PLACE............... I'm happy to say I've had soooo many wonderful memories there......and I hope to make more!

But honestly, you can call it Dilrod's and I'll still show up:tongue:

SPACE :eek: SPACE :eek: SPACE:eek: SPACE:eek: SPACE

Lola:D

Guest saleen351

I always loved the name Decca!

Phat club in Philly we use to hit back in the day off of Spring Garden and deleware ave...

which leads me to this: pick a name of a steriod. 90% of them have shorter or slang names that the public will pick up on...

Originally posted by saleen351

I always loved the name Decca!

Phat club in Philly we use to hit back in the day off of Spring Garden and deleware ave...

which leads me to this: pick a name of a steriod. 90% of them have shorter or slang names that the public will pick up on...

:laugh: just call it club winny !:D

I would stick with Space you established the name, and reputation now continue to build on it. Space Ibiza and Miami are known around the world. change the name, and you will have to rebuild from square one. imo it would be a public relations nightmare, to change the name.