Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Montreal

Stay in TO pretty boy!

Were'nt you the one praising Toronto for bein' multicultural? Then you wanna come to Montreal and party only with english canadians? You will never stop to impress me! If that's what you want well NO theres no hot club in town for you caus' the best clubs get the best people... those with an open mind and a taste for difference. If you're not up to that go on Crescent in a freakin' "american pub". Anyway man most frenchies speak english. Still... congrats on the longest post I've ever seen on this section. You've managed to beat my record. Sona and Aria have Hip-Hop night fridays and saturdays.

Anyway cj7dave2 we're a couple on the board. But it seems we kind o' lost the best elements. I have'nt heard from JY in a long time. If you see her somewhere else on the board... bring her back!

Karde, what part of town are you from?

cj7dave2 are ya from Montreal too?

You are right about staying in T.O. I mean what am I thinking? That Montreal has something that Toronto doesn't? lol Besides, my girlfriend is French/Canadian (lingere, derierre, petit, brunette, THE KISS etc..) I think thats all I need to know. To think about it she is a little stuck up, guess its true about the french.:D

ps. Every Dj that has played in Montreal first plays in T.O. If you are reconized in Toronto, you have "International" status. Meaning we have more (and better)" local talent" than you.

You have a girlfriend???

I would have bet my anual income you liked dicks! Each day brings a new surprise!

You've got a very unealthy outlook on life! You need to focus a little bambino . Hope you get beter pretty boy!

Keep up the drama i'm havin fun!

Hey jonnyb...

Im not from montreal, but my girl goes to school up there, so I am there a lot. Just wanted to find out somethings about the city. I cant really post stuff up here because i want some things to be a surprise, and she looks at this, but if you wouldnt mind talking over email, i would appreciate it, just let me know. thanks man

She's actually a Exotic Dancer from Toronto. lol And guess what! who do you think taught her how to dance? Me!! Anyways if your in t he area, check her out at the Brass Rail on Yonge. You can't miss her. (she has a large tat on her left shoulder with a great ass!).

ps. There r 2 types of people: The Haters and the Ass Kissers!

i'm not from montreal but i wanna f'n live there its so freakin amazing, "for sureeeeeeeee fuck", lol. my friends took me out to Vatican last week. they played hip-hop for most of the duration and then some OLD OLD house music, we're talking like mojo-lady . . . it was ok, for like 4 seconds. i almost got into a fight there when leaving b/c some fuckin asshole was drunk and security was taking him down the stairs and this fuck was kicking in the air. he came an inch away from kicking me in the face so i started cursing at him (i was drunk as well lol) ...vive le monreal!

Where u from buddy? Must not be from Toronto if u think Modjo is a rocking track at a club! lol I hope u discover something/anything in Montreal that makes Toronto seem mild. Matter of fact if u do, tell me because I didn't see much there (clubs). Oh yeah: People who drink (get drunk) should be in a bar, not in a club.

ps. I already knew not to give a flying f$#*! about what people think, espically people who think they are better than the next person when really they just suck themselves (jealousy). I might be a hater because I'm definatly not a asskisser!

Y'all better reconize Toronto is a leader (in the scene) and the others (provinces) just follow. Kinda like the Pied Pipper! lol lol

Originally posted by groovee1

Where u from buddy? Must not be from Toronto if u think Modjo is a rocking track at a club! lol I hope u discover something/anything in Montreal that makes Toronto seem mild. Matter of fact if u do, tell me because I didn't see much there (clubs). Oh yeah: People who drink (get drunk) should be in a bar, not in a club.

ps. I already knew not to give a flying f$#*! about what people think, espically people who think they are better than the next person when really they just suck themselves (jealousy). I might be a hater because I'm definatly not a asskisser!

Y'all better reconize Toronto is a leader (in the scene) and the others (provinces) just follow. Kinda like the Pied Pipper! lol lol

bro, what in the hell are you talking about? if you could read properly, i was being sarcastic about how they played Mojo @ Vatican. I'm glad you already knew not to give a f*ck about what others think. and why be a hater when you could just be yourself? do yourself a favor, stay in TO because it looks like your infatuated with yourself and your little province. why don't you go out and discover new places instead of relying on what you have and being ignorant? damn bro, i was just putting up a post on my opinion about montreal. not how you think TO is better than it.

Why is it that you guys insist on telling me to stay in T.O? I mean, who's the hater(s) now! Anyways I'm positive that you can learn something from me! (what could I possibly learn from you clubbers)?

ps. My "little" province has 50% of Canada's total population. (Golden Horseshoe) It seems that you guys are the ones who should be "enlightened" on the fact that Montreal sn't that great of a city. Certainly not better than Toronto! lol Maybe 2nd but definately not #1 in Canada. Sometimes the truth hurts, just deal with it!! Toronto Rules and Montreal Drools.

Please tell me "more" about YOUR LITTLE PROVINCE! Montreal is the ONLY city that has a nitelife out there. You can't go anywhere else in that province to have fun. (clubbing):(

Groovee man... I pitty you,

You cant seem to understand that life is not a competition.

I love Montreal not caus' it's the best but caus' it's great... simple enough is'nt it? We dont wanna party in the best club the best town, be the best dancers. We just wanna go out, have a great time with amazing people.

I'd tell you... and it's just a suggestion... to stop bein' so defensive and actually listen to what people are sayin. 90% of what you replied to me in the last two weeks has no actual connection to what I said.

I'm sure I'd love TO if I went same as I was amazed by N-Y and got the time of my life in Barcelona. And Montreal even though it cant compete with N-Y on many aspects still has some magic shit that you wont find anywhere else and therefore will allways be the best for me...

Are you grasping the idea I'm tryin' to put forward?

Anyway man... good luck with your life!!!

where should I go in NYC to show you how Toronto throws down? I can party with the best of'em. Any type of "scene" will do.(espically the ones with dancers!) For some friendly competition ya know I recommend Hip-Hop, Rap, House, Rave etc. whatever! :tongue:

I take great pride in the respect that I am given in a club when I preform. The clubbers here know what's up in the scene and having respect from them means a great deal since I come from a city that has alot of critics. Getting respect from other cities(Montreal) doesn't compare to the respect from Toronto since we have seen/heard music way before you guys hear of them. I mean would anybody from the city cared what people from the 'burbs thought about them? Does there 2cents really count? NO.

I would understand if "another" artist said that I was full of B.S.... but for someone looking "in" and not "walking" in my shoes to say that I'm full of it really doesn't mean a thing to me.

I'm sure Montreal IS a great city.... in your eyes johnnyb!

Swallow your pride and reconize that I'm right and your wrong!

"Good luck with my life!?"

Actually I don't need any luck with my career since I am the one who is destined for stardom.

I am writing a book that will be both text and fiction. It will be called "Discovering Music via Mind, Body and Video."

You think that someone who has talent in performance and writing could put together a book with "luck!?"

Do you even know how much "thinking" it takes to create a book that no-one has ever thought of writing? Or a concept that hasn't been thought of?

I'll tell you this: There is a book out there right now that asks where the future of dance(in general) is going to be.(or go) my book will answer these questions and more.....

Hearing from someone that I need luck is a joke!!! I have a dream, and with people like you out there I am destined to finish my book even more so. NOONE CAN STOP THE INEVIABLE!!

re: IF YOU BUILD IT..... THEY WILL COME!

• 2 weeks later...

first of all, not that i want to become a part of this ridiculous online beef, but grooove, you're a tool yo.

ok that said, i'm going to be moving up to montreal in early january for school from NYC, i don't really know too many chill heads up there so if theres anyone out there whos down, be in touch.