Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2003 Wmc

vicman

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I know some of you have places to crash but who needs a place to stay??

I'm pretty much planning to be there all week so.... would anyone be interested in sharing a place? I don't take up much room :D

Anyway, I know its early but I thought I'd throw it out there.

if a good # of people go, i'm up for sharing a place.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by raver_mania

Tiny...I've never been, so no, I really don't have a place to stay. If I come, I wouldn't mind renting a hotel room/guest house, whatever...

Wonder how many more ppl will need rooms?

I don't know. I've been to Miami a few times and I definitely want to find something on Collins or Ocean (for convinence). But we'll see! I got hooked up really nicely during Labor Day... 2 bdr/2 bathroom suite w/ living room (pull out couch) and kitchen right on Ocean Drive.... I can only dream about hitting up that place again but I'll check the prices just for fun.

Like Vic said, you won't spend much time in your room so cheap is fine by mean...

i definitley will wanna check out PvD and DT at the new Space which should be ready by then.

tronic treatment is also in my itenerary

anything with tribal beats like parks and wilson, steve lawler, tom stephan

danny howells is also on my list

and the beach...and more beach...and more beach, and some more beach....:D

:aright: :aright: :aright:

Vic do you think DT's night at Space will turn into a circuit party? *lol* "What the hell happened out here?"

I'm all about getting a tan too :D

maybe eventually on the patio...although they say that the new space wont have a patio but a rooftop terrace.

speaking of tans...i'm way to pale right now :(

I don't know. I've been to Miami a few times and I definitely want to find something on Collins or Ocean (for convinence). But we'll see! I got hooked up really nicely during Labor Day... 2 bdr/2 bathroom suite w/ living room (pull out couch) and kitchen right on Ocean Drive.... I can only dream about hitting up that place again but I'll check the prices just for fun.

Like Vic said, you won't spend much time in your room so cheap is fine by mean...

Yo, I'm totally with Vic about getting out there early, taking some vacation time...say, Wed - Tues....?

Originally posted by revaluation

Yo, I'm totally with Vic about getting out there early, taking some vacation time...say, Wed - Tues....?

i mean if your going to be taking Tuesday-Friday off to be there, might as well take that monday off also so you can get there on the weekend and actually get to see some parts of Miami that you wont see during WMC. plus give you en extra couple of days on the beach, work on the tan, 'cos during the rest of the week youll be trying to find time to sleep and recuperate in time for the following night out.

depending on how it works out, thats what i think i'll end up doing.

damn if its a week earlier then every one is gonna have to fight with college spring breakers for rooms. everyone plan on booking early or miss out out the madness. as for the ones who have never been, dont even worry about attending the actual confrence. You can attend all parties with your good earned cash and no confrence passes are needed. Cant wait for this year. So is Space moving to that warehouse? Heard it was supposed to be enormous. Oh also there is no dress code for a majority of the parties which is very unlike Sobe.

Originally posted by patural9

So is Space moving to that warehouse? Heard it was supposed to be enormous. Oh also there is no dress code for a majority of the parties which is very unlike Sobe.

thats what i have been hearing. that it will be moving and that crobar would take over that space

Originally posted by revaluation

Well, I obviously did not read my dates right....I just assumed it was Th-Mon like last year, but this year its Tues - Sat....

So I'll be going Sun - Sun like you guys......woo hoo!

I just looked on Hotwire.com and found a ticket from National to Miami for $190....holy shit. I'm gonna buy my ticket soooooon!