Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have any of you...

dknybabe2929

ever bought clothes from the internet?? I really just cant bring myself to do it...I'm the "try on" type of girl. Because I am so picky, if one thing is even remotely wrong with what I try on, I cant buy it...SO therefore easy internet shopping is never an option:(

Speaking of interent shopping, are any you into Ebay?? I have gotten some pretty good movies/dvds that I cant find in stores on there:D

NO WAY -- I am SOOOO the try on girl

Typical shopping trip w/me -- Grab about 30 things to try on....Walk out buying like 3 things..... I'm ALL ABOUT how it fits.

I can't even bring myself to order some of the cute things in the Vic Secret's catalog for fear that they will look like shit. By the way, they have some NICE eveningwear in the new catalog....

Not like I have any formal dances coming up!!! :(

Originally posted by mystify82281

NO WAY -- I am SOOOO the try on girl

Typical shopping trip w/me -- Grab about 30 things to try on....Walk out buying like 3 things..... I'm ALL ABOUT how it fits.

I can't even bring myself to order some of the cute things in the Vic Secret's catalog for fear that they will look like shit. By the way, they have some NICE eveningwear in the new catalog....

Not like I have any formal dances coming up!!! :(

I am the same way...I ordered from VC catalog ONCE and the sizes ran big, it was a mess...anytime I want something I would rather just go to the store and get it

THEHYPE - Thats your best bet considerin its vintage it would take you a year and a day to find them on the regular street stores, ya know?? Good move MR. Bargain hunter:D

~i dunno how ppl do that....i HAVE to try things on.......whenever my ex woud buy me clothes they would not fit.....:mad: i guess it only works if u always shop at some store and u know that no matter what size M (for example) would fit u then i guess u could do it......i dont do it even with baggy baggy! clothes.......

No way! I need to try everything on.

By the way has anyone ever ordered clothes from the VS catalog? Some stuff looks cute, but I know if I order it and it doesn't fit, I'll never return it. I guess that's another reason I wont order stuff, not only will it not fit, Im too damn lazy to send it back!

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice

No way! I need to try everything on.

By the way has anyone ever ordered clothes from the VS catalog? Some stuff looks cute, but I know if I order it and it doesn't fit, I'll never return it. I guess that's another reason I wont order stuff, not only will it not fit, Im too damn lazy to send it back!

That is actually one of the places I do like to order online from. I ordered the cutest jeans from there, the fit perfect( I hate jeans), the look so sloppy to me, but I couldn't resist these one....