Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tiesto NYE in NYC

Originally posted by hotcheme

i don't know if i would take money to see tiesto there. i don't like that place.

Let's see. NYE party. Times square. Half the people in there won't know who is spinning anyway. It's going to be a mess.

I'll buy you a slice at Pizza City to stay away from World. Deal?

Originally posted by teklord310

Let's see. NYE party. Times square. Half the people in there won't know who is spinning anyway. It's going to be a mess.

I'll buy you a slice at Pizza City to stay away from World. Deal?

yeah that is a good point - how would you even get to the club with all those ppl standing around all day?

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . And since when is tiesto the best dj? . . :confused: . . .

TIESTO is officialy #1 DJ in the world for 2002 . check with djmag.com

I actually went to Tiesto @ world last time he was there, and it was abolutely incredible. I have to agree though, world blows, but maybe something will change since their executive manager has been locked up recently for finanacial schemes. Also it kinda makes sense for #1 dj in the wolrd to spin in a capitol of the world , at the very heart of times square for NYE, don't u think..??

;)

i just wonder how much are prepaid tix are going 2 be and if mtv is going 2 be @ world this NYE , that would be weird tiesto & mtv. hahah

Originally posted by cintron

:laugh: :laugh:

do you believe it when people say Louie Devito is the most talented NYC dj too? ;)

seriously. you make me laugh. Try saying it with me now...

"POPULARITY CONTEST"

i agree with you on the popularity contest quote. but if majority thinks hes the best, guess what...HE IS. i'm sorry he's music is not your style. ;)

1 TIESTO

2 Sasha

3 John Digweed

4 Paul Van Dyk

5 Armin Van Buuren

6 Paul Oakenfold

7 Judge Jules

8 Carl Cox

9 Ferry Corsten

10 Lee Burridge

---------------------------------

keep makin me laugh. Britney spears might be on the top of the pop charts now too, but that doesn't mean a god damn thing either. What do you want to bet most of the people voting for that list just came into the scene like yesterday ;)

TRANCE AND HAARRRRRDDD BEEEEEAATZZZZZZZZ

WOMPWOMPWOMPWOMPWOMP YEA LIKE FUCKIN OAKENFOLDFERRYDIGICORSTIEN IS THE FUCKIN BIZZOMB LETS GO DROP SOME FUCKIN PILLS ANDGRAB DA GLOWSTIXXXXXXXXX

househeads mock this list ;)

Like I said man...entitle everyone to their own opinion. Mine is that Tiesto is the best. I think that list is junk too, I was just painting it out.

Just so you can have piece of mind...I don't run around yelling about "BEETZ", I think Oakie is a sell-out, and I think glowsticks should be saved for Halloween. Oh yeah, and no, I am not a pill-poppin' teenager.

If you are a "house-head", swell for ya, but take it ease and let people say what they want to say. ;)

Originally posted by villavarian

Like I said man...entitle everyone to their own opinion. Mine is that Tiesto is the best. I think that list is junk too, I was just painting it out.

Just so you can have piece of mind...I don't run around yelling about "BEETZ", I think Oakie is a sell-out, and I think glowsticks should be saved for Halloween. Oh yeah, and no, I am not a pill-poppin' teenager.

If you are a "house-head", swell for ya, but take it ease and let people say what they want to say. ;)

then god bless you ;) i've been driven nuts over the past week by people who think "techno music" is "that stuff that goes Boomp-tss Boomp-tss"

:) glad to see you're not another one to help push me over the edge.

<---highly stressed, not usually t his way

No worries Cintron. Know how it feels. I'm 26 and have been at this for a while, and I know what you mean about all the "new" techno fans. You know it is bad when you hear Oakenfold on Z100!!!:puke:

Anyway, Graves...you will probably have no problem getting INTO World on NYE, but it will be mad crowded (inside & out). The reason World sux is because it is the WWF Resturaunt during the day and it "magically" gets transformed into a club at night. However, Tiesto is worth seeing, but if you miss out, I am sure he will be back soon enough.

I like some of the replies in this post, but the ones that are anti the#1DJINTHEWORLD!!!!! piss me off cuz the people dont understand that theres this whole other continent called europe where the clubbers are more, the clubs are better, and people have better taste in music....and for tiesto to actually come here on nye is a priveledge for all of us regardless of where he plays, tiesto is #1 for good reason, he plays the best music around and anyone who says anythign against him is just full of............ dam hippocrits

lots of love Tiesto fans!!!!!!! you know what its about

mwa

:) :)

I like some of the replies in this post, but the ones that are anti the#1DJINTHEWORLD!!!!! piss me off cuz the people dont understand that theres this whole other continent called europe where the clubbers are more, the clubs are better, and people have better taste in music....and for tiesto to actually come here on nye is a priveledge for all of us regardless of where he plays, tiesto is #1 for good reason, he plays the best music around and anyone who says anythign against him is just full of............ dam hippocrits

This is def. true cause if you look were Tiesto is playing before he comes here for NYE:

21-12-2002 Amsterdam(RAI) Innercity

26-12-2002 Ireland - Belfast Godskitchen

26-12-2002 UK - Sheffield Gatecrasher

28-12-2002 China - Hong Kong Hi-tech Arena

31-12-2002 USA - New York The World

Then he plays here, all of us should feel privleged that he would come to NYC for NYE. Those other 4 dates are some of the biggest events in europe.

Be happy you get to see Tiesto, Thats all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!