Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How would you rate yourself-looks wise-on a scale...

sassa

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rizzo

see what I mean?

All of these infidels are from the School of Stuart Smally "I am Special". Nobody went below a 6, when infact 99.85% of this board is lower than 4's.

. . but by who's standard? . . . Yeah, in your world (if it even exists) you'd be right . . but we aint part of that now are we? . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . but by who's standard? . . . Yeah, in your world (if it even exists) you'd be right . . but we aint part of that now are we? . .

From one Gem to the next... some people exist solely for the reaction they elicit from others... please try to refrain from feeding into this and egging on such people...

Originally posted by phatman

...i would take 2 points off the bat for you being so wordy on a consistant basis...do you ever have a short answer for anything?...

:laugh: thats pretty funny.

anyway, i wouldnt give myself a # from one to ten but whenever people ask me i tell them i am nothing special.

see what I mean?

All of these infidels are from the School of Stuart Smally "I am Special". Nobody went below a 6, when infact 99.85% of this board is lower than 4's.

guilty as charged... technically im a about 2.8 however i was hoping to snag some ugly gullable chick by posting im a 7-8... but it didnt work... :( but im going to have to agree with you on your 4's theory...

Originally posted by dgmodel

guilty as charged... technically im a about 2.8 however i was hoping to snag some ugly gullable chick by posting im a 7-8... but it didnt work... :( but im going to have to agree with you on your 4's theory...

your intelligence and humor could bag 8's.

All Im saying is that you shouldnt rate yourself...let others do it for you, because what happens is (and this is a clear example) you all rate yourselfs WAAYYY too high...nobody here is above a 4.5. All the Louie Vuitton bag totting broads here claim 8 on Club Planet and in their mind...but hit the real world, act like 8's, get laughed at, and wonder why they get no cock which results in logging onto Club Planet and venting in the sex board section on why guys suck.

your intelligence and humor could bag 8's.

All Im saying is that you shouldnt rate yourself...let others do it for you, because what happens is (and this is a clear example) you all rate yourselfs WAAYYY too high...nobody here is above a 4.5. All the Louie Vuitton bag totting broads here claim 8 on Club Planet and in their mind...but hit the real world, act like 8's, get laughed at, and wonder why they get no cock which results in logging onto Club Planet and venting in the sex board section on why guys suck.

UNLESS YOU'VE SEEN ALL THE GIRLS FROM CP, YOU SHOULDN'T BE MAKING COMMENTS LIKE THAT....:finger:

I GUESS THAT MEANS YOUR UGLY AS SHIT TOO SINCE YOU POST ON CP....:D

Originally posted by meli2444

UNLESS YOU'VE SEEN ALL THE GIRLS FROM CP, YOU SHOULDN'T BE MAKING COMMENTS LIKE THAT....:finger:

I GUESS THAT MEANS YOUR UGLY AS SHIT TOO SINCE YOU POST ON CP....:D

I've seen more than enough. I also know your type as well, in the REAL world of beauty you'll break 4.9 tops, not on Daytona beach... and thats a fact.

And yes I'm ugly as shit.

I've seen more than enough. I also know your type as well, in the REAL world of beauty you'll break 4.9 tops, not on Daytona beach... and thats a fact.

actually she well surpasses 4.9....well above....but i guess picking on people makes u feel better about urself...whatever makes u sleep well at night:rolleyes:

Originally posted by danamdkny

YOU FOOT Whore!!!!!!!!

I feel so used :(:(

dont expect to be seeing these PERfect PEDs!

:mad:

:tongue:

Meli's doing it out of friendship!! :D

Besides - she is happily involed with a cool dude...who isn't getting any love with the toots either.

My luck I tell ya - old peeps get no love anymore :(