Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you make yourself noticed by the opposite sex?

sassa

i don't. I'm either shy, or dancing so hard i could care less.

if someone makes a move, more than often i pretend not to notice or say hi briefly and go back to what i'm doing.

i almost never go after anyone and i don't do much of anything to attract attention. If someone wants to get to know me, they can ask me if they're interested enough. If not, well no loss.

Originally posted by mbenzml

she said how can you get noticed, nice cars get you noticed believe it or not

ok... granted, there may be some girls that are into cars, or shallow, superficial girls who like guys for their cars... i'll give you that... but i still don't see it as a good way to get YOURSELF noticed... the car maybe...

Originally posted by mbenzml

ok, so what you are saying is that a guy in a ferrari would get the same attention from you than that same guy when he is drivin some old beater, right ?

;)

no, i'm saying you don't need material things to get noticed. cars are cars... it really doesn't make that much of a difference. if you're old or ugly, you're not getting my attention just because you drive a ferrari...

;)

Originally posted by mssabina

no, i'm saying you don't need material things to get noticed. cars are cars... it really doesn't make that much of a difference. if you're old or ugly, you're not getting my attention just because you drive a ferrari...

;)

i really don't wanna argue, but you just proved my point, that it does matter

cars don't mean shit to me :rolleyes: . i'm not exaggerating when i tell you that i can't name the car that any of my friends drives. and i'm not quite sure what my mom back home drives, either. i think it's a taurus or a sable or something. all i know is that it's red and american :blank: (and i only know that it's american because my mom will only buy american cars).

Originally posted by weyes

cars don't mean shit to me :rolleyes: . i'm not exaggerating when i tell you that i can't name the car that any of my friends drives. and i'm not quite sure what my mom back home drives, either. i think it's a taurus or a sable or something. all i know is that it's red and american :blank: (and i only know that it's american because my mom will only buy american cars).

oooooooooook

having a nice car is definitely a +. it doesnt make someone more noticeable as a person, unless they are in their car of course, but who meets people in a car??

i dont know but i think if you meet a guy somewhere and he drives a nice car, it is a sign of stability. i guess you can be driving a car your dad got you or soemthing but it is definitely a good thing if a person has their shit together & a clean, nice car is a good start. it just shows that the person appreciates nice things and if it is good condition, that they take care of their stuff.

back to the initial question. i dont really care if guys notice me.