Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you really want when you go out

doubledui

I hear everyone on here talk about what is wrong and right every weekend.

WHAT THE FUCK DO U REALLY WANT!!

Tell me

U want to get ass

Dancing on the floor where you could not c your life long friend in front of your face.

The freshest beats!!

Your beats from you r best days in life.

Tell me

Originally posted by voluptuary

lolahotass:

Beer, music, and friends are signs of a sublimated libido?

Hey Lola, does this person think you lost your dick in the war?

HAhaHAha

Now to the thread...

I want good tunes, safe environment, fun people and a little space to sake my ass (when my old knees can support me).

lolahotass:

Absent from your response is any mention of the opposite sex. Don't you like attention from the boyz?

Beer, music, and friends are signs of a sublimated libido?

Just curious

Well Volup-

Honestly, I do not require attention from boyz at clubz to have fun.......It's a nice bonus and I get hit on plenty - however it's not going to ruin my night if I don't "hook-up".... I don't go out clubbing to hook up anyway, I go to dance, drink, relax, jam out, and relieve the stress of my fucking job right now..........

Oh, and I got laid on Sunday, so no problems there either;)

Lola:D

Guest saleen351

PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!! PIGEONS!!!!!

lolahotass:

Good for you. I'm just trying to elicit the differences between your response and the rest.

Does anyone think men and women go out for different reasons, or no? I'm not sure either way.

Let me raise this question to you -- if it's all about the drinking, relaxing, dancing, hanging with friends and so forth...you could do those things at far less costlier venues. Of course, there's the unique atmosphere and vibe that a club has. The people and place factor. But is this really it?

Are you telling me if, on some occasion, you get absolutely no attention from the boyz (or whatever happens to float your boat), it wouldn't faze you in the least?

I've read posts by Saleen, Hog, DaBannedJew in other threads that display an appreciation of all the things that you mentioned, but in this thread they all have a simple response: the ladies!

Just fishing,

Sigmund Freud

Originally posted by lolahotass

BEER

MAD BEATS

DANCE FLOOR

LIMO TO TAKE ME HOME

MY FRIENDS TO MAKE ME LAUGH

you’ve got the right idea Laura. my focus when I go out is to listen to beats, dance my ass off, enjoy the company of friends, and on occasion get banged up. :D if I happen to hook up and meet a nice lady; then that’s just icing on the cake. ;)

lolahotass:

Good for you. I'm just trying to elicit the differences between your response and the rest.

Does anyone think men and women go out for different reasons, or no? I'm not sure either way.

Let me raise this question to you -- if it's all about the drinking, relaxing, dancing, hanging with friends and so forth...you could do those things at far less costlier venues. Of course, there's the unique atmosphere and vibe that a club has. The people and place factor. But is this really it?

Are you telling me if, on some occasion, you get absolutely no attention from the boyz (or whatever happens to float your boat), it wouldn't faze you in the least?

I've read posts by Saleen, Hog, DaBannedJew in other threads that display an appreciation of all the things that you mentioned, but in this thread they all have a simple response: the ladies!

Just fishing,

Sigmund Freud

* Yes it is good for me - thanks:tongue:

* Do men and woman go out for different reasons? I would think so - everyone has their own individual reasons for going out and doing what they do.

* Considering you don't know me, I guess I will inform you that I don't go out all the time. I don't go to clubs every weekend. I do hang at other establishments on occassion to drink some beers and watch a football game. I have friends of mine that aren't into clubs, therefore we chill at each others homes. My world doesn't revolve around what DJ is spinning at a particular club (none of you DJ whores take offense to that remark!) You don't know my salary - maybe I am totally rich and can afford to go out all the time if I wanted. I go out when I want with who I want becuz I can! I enjoy the music, the dancing, the atmosphere, etc.............

* I don't stand around waiting for guyz or gals to come hit on me, or "give me attention". I am sure that I turn heads every place I go - but do I look for it, or do I require it - absolutely not. So the answer to this little question is no, it wouldn't faze me the least bit if I didn't meet one single guy while out and about....

Anything else you need to know Volup?;)

My post does not mention anything about chicks or getting laid, why does Dr. Freud focus on Lola and not me? I feel neglected. I'm so depressed, I'm gonna park tonight on 5th and walk to Lincoln and hope that the hip-hoppers attack me. Better yet, I'll go out and buy the KKK outfit that you implied that I already have.

Sorry GA2 and Shroomey 4 the drama, for some reason I'm feeling a bit protective of Lola.

"Anything else you need to know Volup?"

Yes, please.

Why did Guyman say this: "Hey Lola, does this person think you lost your dick in the war? HAhaHAha"

Also it seems like you are strongly affirmed in your "desirability," and therefore you perhaps take for granted the "attention" aspect of social activity. Given that, consider my question if somehow we took away that built-in sense of affirmation you possess --"I am sure that I turn heads every place I go ". Would you still feel the same way about all this...would you still enjoy these things you do?

"Anything else you need to know Volup?"

Yes, please.

Why did Guyman say this: "Hey Lola, does this person think you lost your dick in the war? HAhaHAha"

Also it seems like you are strongly affirmed in your "desirability," and therefore you perhaps take for granted the "attention" aspect of social activity. Given that, consider my question if somehow we took away that built-in sense of affirmation you possess --"I am sure that I turn heads every place I go ". Would you still feel the same way about all this...would you still enjoy these things you do?

4 cryin' out loud Volutuary.....lay off the :smoke:

What r u trying to do....get opinions for ur thesis or something:confused: :tongue:

"Why did Guyman say this: "Hey Lola, does this person think you lost your dick in the war? HAhaHAha"

Why not ask the Guyman that said it? Why ask her? She might have no idea why I said it? Why are you so curious about her? Does a women who is comfortable with herself scare you?

Guyman:

I recall reading one of your posts in which you allude to the fact that you're hitched -- you have a chick and get laid periodically. I assume the rest of the guymen who posted on this thread are single.

Also, i already stated elsewhere that i didn't believe your comments on another topic were fueled by racism. I have not doubt you are a reasonably tolerant person.

And does it seem like i'm picking on Lola? I certainly didn't intend so. :)

Sunnyhost:

It's all cool baby. Just chewin' the fat wit you cats.

"brain fk":laugh: Does that involve the ears?

GuyMan:

No, I luv women who are comfortable with themselves. They're the best kind. Plus, you should know from my opinion on thug-life in SoBe, that I ain't afraid of shit :cool: