Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
mssabina

j'adore dior

Originally posted by perns2002

I agree, esp. the charm rings...........

yeah those rings totally suck. i cant imagine spending money on something more useless and worthless than that shit. i mean, it doesnt even have a precious stone in it and its made of shit materials, it is not thoughtful, original or creative... :rolleyes: its like trendy junk for the masses. come on people, who cares whos name is on it, shit is shit.

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah those rings totally suck. i cant imagine spending money on something more useless and worthless than that shit. i mean, it doesnt even have a precious stone in it and its made of shit materials, it is not thoughtful, original or creative... :rolleyes: its like trendy junk for the masses. come on people, who cares whos name is on it, shit is shit.

WERD GERLL :D

I know seriously -- it is a little much!

I get so happy if my bf brings me over a single rose or writes me a nice card.......

the best presents are the ones that don't cost a thing........

not to say though that i don't enjoy nice things... but most of the time, i wind up buying them for myself!

Originally posted by mssabina

i don't know if your boyfriends are rich or what, but i would never expect my bf to buy me an expensive gift like that... if i wanted it that bad, i'd buy it myself...

damn, there goes my christmas gift.:tongue: