Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Is The Oldest On Clubpanet ??

DJWET

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

you know what i say about me is one thign im not going to post things how anyone does any amount of drugs its just not right. I dont know why you have to always make these personal digs. i made a simple joke ,no one thinks you look 38. then again i guess you just appear to need to put someone else down to make you look better is that it ??? you obviously dont take a joke too well. although i am quite sure you will say something back to try and insult me and make you look good.

Please I will always look good next to you!! OK no more drama from me today!! I actually take jokes very well but I don't like them from people I don't like. I am not trying to make myself look better or feel better. I just don't like you . You make my skin crawl sometimes that's all. I know you can't help it. It's OK!! Just do me one favor and stop staring at me!? I hate it when everybody has to tell me "My boy" is staring at me again.

First of all I dont stare at you. at least we agree on eachothers skin crawling. If you think youll always look good next to me thats fine. Helps your big head. But i guess thats relevant with everything else. I dont know why someone would say Your Boy i dont like even being connected to someting like that. You dont need me it seems you hvae enough boys to occupy your time. The rest ill just leave alone because ill use better judgement and some class

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

First of all I dont stare at you. at least we agree on eachothers skin crawling. If you think youll always look good next to me thats fine. Helps your big head. But i guess thats relevant with everything else. I dont know why someone would say Your Boy i dont like even being connected to someting like that. You dont need me it seems you hvae enough boys to occupy your time. The rest ill just leave alone because ill use better judgement and some class

You are just sooo good!!