Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Is The Oldest On Clubpanet ??

DJWET

Originally posted by solargirl

I think Im the oldest girl:(

Im an oldbag

well you don't look old at all.. and thats really what matters!

I am hoping i take after my mom in the ageing process.. she is turning 49 this week.. and is still hot.. hey she got to be doing something right.. her hubby is 34!

Originally posted by solargirl

I think Im the oldest girl:(

Im an oldbag

What ??!! Are you kidding me!!?? I was with you thursday night at deko and I thought you were maybe 25!! So how old are you? I am not ashamed to tell my age! 31! 31! 31! 31! 31!

If I looked it then it would be another story!!!

:laugh:;):laugh:

You are beautiful sweeitie!!!

Originally posted by jpdd810

What ??!! Are you kidding me!!?? I was with you thursday night at deko and I thought you were maybe 25!! So how old are you? I am not ashamed to tell my age! 31! 31! 31! 31! 31!

If I looked it then it would be another story!!!

:laugh:;):laugh:

You are beautiful sweeitie!!!

wow i thught you were about 38

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: j/k

Originally posted by njdionysus

Never and I repeat, never joke about a woman's age. They are very sensitive about that shit.

Thank you sweetie!! That IS the one you never joke about!! Hey it's ok coming from him though. He does look like he's 38, maybe 40!! It's all the drugs!! You know the more you do over the years the older you look!! I'm a drinking girl!! Love to be drunk and goofy!!

;):laugh:;)

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

wow i thught you were about 38

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: j/k

As for you dumbass..... No you really should not make fun of a girls age. Being that you ARE older than me I can make the old jokes. As I look at you pics on here I would think you were 39-40!! You look like you went to hell and back!! I know I don't look me age especially since all my b'friends have been younger than me. Yours g'friends on the other hand are another story!!

:laugh: :laugh: j/k:laugh: :laugh:

As for you dumbass..... No you really should not make fun of a girls age. Being that you ARE older than me I can make the old jokes. As I look at you pics on here I would think you were 39-40!! You look like you went to hell and back!! I know I don't look me age especially since all my b'friends have been younger than me. Yours g'friends on the other hand are another story!!

:laugh: :laugh: j/k:laugh: :laugh:

I look like i went to hell and back hmmm ill take that as a compliment considering where that came from and where the compliments of people telling me i look about 25 come from. Plus the fact no one ever believes im 32. I wont touch the girlfriend comment simply because you dont want me to.

I look like i went to hell and back hmmm ill take that as a compliment considering where that came from and where the compliments of people telling me i look about 25 come from. Plus the fact no one ever believes im 32. I wont touch the girlfriend comment simply because you dont want me to.

Knowing what I know about you and what you have told me and have said to me I don't think you should say anything else. Also seeing what I have seen and what others have too you should just be quiet!!

It's all out of the kindness of me heart that I tell you that!! Remember I save everything!!

See you tonight sweetie!!

;):laugh::tongue:

Knowing what I know about you and what you have told me and have said to me I don't think you should say anything else. Also seeing what I have seen and what others have too you should just be quiet!!

It's all out of the kindness of me heart that I tell you that!! Remember I save everything!!

See you tonight sweetie!!

;):laugh::tongue:

thats fine with me because believe me it all goes both ways.

But im sure you should know that

just think it would be wisest to leave significant other comments and things about drugs off the board. I know since you are stictly a drinking girl right.

thats fine with me because believe me it all goes both ways.

But im sure you should know that

just think it would be wisest to leave significant other comments and things about drugs off the board. I know since you are stictly a drinking girl right.

Are You telling me to leave things off the boards about drugs when you have special K in your sig!!?? The last time touched any drug was Labor Day weekend and before that I don't even remember!! I am not ashamed to admitt it either. Yes and I am a drinking girl and always have been!! If I touched a drug once or twice a year I personally do not think that is bad at all!! I never said I was strictly a drinking girl either!!

Are You telling me to leave things off the boards about drugs when you have special K in your sig!!?? The last time touched any drug was Labor Day weekend and before that I don't even remember!! I am not ashamed to admitt it either. Yes and I am a drinking girl and always have been!! If I touched a drug once or twice a year I personally do not think that is bad at all!! I never said I was strictly a drinking girl either!!

you know what i say about me is one thign im not going to post things how anyone does any amount of drugs its just not right. I dont know why you have to always make these personal digs. i made a simple joke ,no one thinks you look 38. then again i guess you just appear to need to put someone else down to make you look better is that it ??? you obviously dont take a joke too well. although i am quite sure you will say something back to try and insult me and make you look good.