Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum Review WOW

roque1

Originally posted by djprime

YOU KNOW WHATS CRAZY....U GET TO SEE ME 3 DAYS IN A ROW....AND I MAY HAVE TO PAY BG TO BE MY TAXI DRIVER FOR THE WEEKEND.......IM GONNA BE A FAT DRUNK FUK AFTER THIS WEEKEND......

I'll drive you around but if you puke in my back

seat....:blown::laugh:

BG

Originally posted by djprime

you dropped my flash light!!!!??

yeah dog..i dropped it by accident sorry man. I didn't drop it drop it though..it just slid down the light machine..and carlos looked like he wanted to kill me. That's what happens when u mess with tequila.

Originally posted by ccinoone

yeah dog..i dropped it by accident sorry man. I didn't drop it drop it though..it just slid down the light machine..and carlos looked like he wanted to kill me. That's what happens when u mess with tequila.

don't feel bad, you were like the 10th person to drop, knock over or break something in the DJ booth that night. Everyone was a drunken mess!

Originally posted by davisg

don't feel bad, you were like the 10th person to drop, knock over or break something in the DJ booth that night. Everyone was a drunken mess!

well were gonn have to regualte it this week....cuz god knows no one is gonna be sober'er this week for my b-day....we really do have to close off the booth...sorry carlos i know how u love that contest winner....LOL

Originally posted by chillfactor

o grace u sure u are the mastah hahaha i think u met your maker hahaha love .. lol dont even through on the billie jean club mix:laugh:

CHILLFACTOR, ya have to stop goin to south beach and go to plat instead........like maybe this friday??? YEAAAAAAAA!!!!! :aright: believe me i dont have the billie jean is not my lover moves, blame it all on doubleplay, he cracks on me all night for one stupid kick i did in abyss, and thinks im now the king of pop, retard version.

btw email me when u can come out and give me the cd title...come on now, its long overdue! :D

Originally posted by djcreep

Platinum was packed friday! I couldn't believe the crowd. I was pissed that we got there so late. Good seein' BG and njangel with girls in tow. Prime, caught up with you and Barry, Steve S. I saw ya for like a minute. Spygirl I missed you completely along with ysolt. I thought I saw gracer dancing around somewhere. . .

Man, next time i gotta get there earlier and drink less. . . so i can can actually be coherent. I learned my lesson on the way home with the help of the NB police. Im a bad cper.

hmmmm...... do i kno you? u know everyone else i know:what:

Originally posted by gracer

CHILLFACTOR, ya have to stop goin to south beach and go to plat instead........like maybe this friday??? YEAAAAAAAA!!!!! :aright: believe me i dont have the billie jean is not my lover moves, blame it all on doubleplay, he cracks on me all night for one stupid kick i did in abyss, and thinks im now the king of pop, retard version.

btw email me when u can come out and give me the cd title...come on now, its long overdue! :D

i told u hun i can meet u anytime and i'm always in brunswick for my car club stuff our affliated shop is out there... u got my number hun call me anytime and as for plat i will get out there asap love, just gotta work around the work schedule cuz i gotta leave for work early as hell.. i will need a place 2 shower up and shit ya know.. i cant be rolling up in work smelling like smoke vodka etc... haha well get back 2 me