Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum Review WOW

roque1

Started off like another fun night at platinum. then i go outside to see a line around the corner. Never seen the place this crowded. Also, another hot contest between the ladies, thats all i'll say about that, congrats to the champion. :D

Big shouts to davis g and carlos for holding it down in the booth.

thanx for playing my requests bro.

Great job of bringing peeps in by prime,BG, Steve S, bob, grace, ysolt, black phoenix our new K something sorority promoter and the whole bartending staff. I still cant believe the door count.

also big shouts to all the C.P.ers who showed up.

Sorry if i forgot anything or anyone. It's late time for bed.

peace,

Steve R.

;)

Originally posted by roque1

Started off like another fun night at platinum. then i go outside to see a line around the corner. Never seen the place this crowded. Also, another hot contest between the ladies, thats all i'll say about that, congrats to the champion. :D

Great job of bringing peeps in by prime,BG, Steve S, bob, grace, ysolt, black phoenix our new K something sorority promoter and the whole bartending staff. I still cant believe the door count.

peace,

Steve R.

150 more at the door than last week......the momentum is there...Platinum fridays are not to be messed with....

pics coming soon:rock:

BG

;)

peace,

Steve R.

;)

Blah blah blah........

I had a blast, as did my girls:D A wonderful time as always, a nice way to come back and start a lil trouble.....:tongue: What can I say.....Fridays are hot there. Nice numbers boys:aright: keep it up!!!!!!:hat:

The place was hectic last night and it didn't help that i started off the night taking shots of tequila with jenny. I had so much fucken fun last night. Shout out to my fellow promoters, roque, bg, prime, ysolt, grace. Whats up to all the cute virgin mobile girls. Sorry if i was buggin all you guys all night. But i just had to collect all the goodies u guys gave out.

i had a good time always nice seeing steve r barry gracie ysolt prime gary carlos steve . ctowd was going all night. agai i failed in my goal for friday night. i did not stay sover and did not go directly home. Oh well thats platinum for ya. Like anyone leaves that place sober. Big shot outs to MAytt Mango, Danny and Mark Anthony for stopping in and getting drunk w me. Shot out to Spygirl, dont know how you did a review so early i just woke up. At least i figured out how to get home LOL.

See most of you tonght and all of you next week i cant believe it was 700 -800 people or something but it was definatly a good crowd

peace,

Steve R.

;)

Thanks for taking my request for the beer. Last night was rediculous!

Last night was def. the best time I've ever had there.

- All the promoters did an amazing job :clap: :clap: :clap: , especially my baby ;) ~ Nice seeing Grace & Ysolt tearing it up on the dance as usual & Spygirl - good to see you out again sweetie - And of course davis g :aright:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Shot out to Spygirl, dont know how you did a review so early i just woke up. At least i figured out how to get home LOL.

See most of you tonght and all of you next week i cant believe it was 700 -800 people or something but it was definatly a good crowd

Hs ha....!!!!!! I win, so there!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

Originally posted by njangel

Last night was def. the best time I've ever had there.

- All the promoters did an amazing job :clap: :clap: :clap: , especially my baby ;) ~ Nice seeing Grace & Ysolt tearing it up on the dance as usual & Spygirl - good to see you out again sweetie - And of course davis g :aright:

What's the countdown???

luvd friday!!! crazy crazy turnout, thanks everybody! ysolt, make sure somebody (*wink) doesnt grind up to u again at the same time ur bf's grindin up to u :laugh: NICE MEETIN U SPYGIRL! erin luv shakin ur bootie with us az always, hope ur friends had a blast, the boys barry, steve r, steve s, prime and davisg, always the best!

PRIME's bday comin up! :clap:

:bday:

Originally posted by gracer

i knew i forgot somebody...sorry...how could i have forgotten BOB!!! you almost got those michael jackson moves down :aright: but im still the mastah :laugh:

o grace u sure u are the mastah hahaha i think u met your maker hahaha love .. lol dont even through on the billie jean club mix:laugh:

Originally posted by gracer

luvd friday!!! crazy crazy turnout, thanks everybody! ysolt, make sure somebody (*wink) doesnt grind up to u again at the same time ur bf's grindin up to u :laugh: NICE MEETIN U SPYGIRL! erin luv shakin ur bootie with us az always, hope ur friends had a blast, the boys barry, steve r, steve s, prime and davisg, always the best!

PRIME's bday comin up! :clap:

:bday:

Yep, I really do exist, right JP...!!!...lol:D

Platinum was packed friday! I couldn't believe the crowd. I was pissed that we got there so late. Good seein' BG and njangel with girls in tow. Prime, caught up with you and Barry, Steve S. I saw ya for like a minute. Spygirl I missed you completely along with ysolt. I thought I saw gracer dancing around somewhere. . .

Man, next time i gotta get there earlier and drink less. . . so i can can actually be coherent. I learned my lesson on the way home with the help of the NB police. Im a bad cper.

awwwww junk!

had a blast dancin' w/ gracie as always! erin, where'd u go, gurl?!?! we missed yah most of the night!

to my fellow promoters (Prime, Bob F, BG, Steve S, Steve R): props on the high numbers that night!!! :D

davisg, thanks for playin' my request (even tho no one was feelin' it -- hehehe)

thanks to everyone for coming out... sinestro, teklord, spygirl, and Martin & Juan (even tho i don't think they're on CP

:laugh: ) and my baby, of course! :love:

we missed yah, bmw4jay and whitecamaro! betta see you next Friday or you'll both be cruisin' for a bruisin'!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by djcreep

Platinum was packed friday! I couldn't believe the crowd. I was pissed that we got there so late. Good seein' BG and njangel with girls in tow. Prime, caught up with you and Barry, Steve S. I saw ya for like a minute. Spygirl I missed you completely along with ysolt. I thought I saw gracer dancing around somewhere. . .

Man, next time i gotta get there earlier and drink less. . . so i can can actually be coherent. I learned my lesson on the way home with the help of the NB police. Im a bad cper.

It was packed in there. One minute it ok, the next it was crazy busy....