Clubplanet Nightlife Community

roxy 11/15

I hate when that happens...but now we all have an agreement going into every night. If someone is tired or whatever, they just go sleep in the car until everyone else comes out. I usually go with my only friend from around here that goes clubbing, and we've both gone out to the car early on many occassions. No need to cut a fun night short, just because I had one too many drinks and feel sick, or whatever reason.

Guest djdrip2002

overall roxy was a fun nite.... got there early and herd capellos set which was good and his mixing was on point....

reina performance imo was weak....

shes a cow and she performed noones gonna change you before her two others... then lodi came on and was ok opened up with the underground dub into the dark beat intrusmental and then some tech

all in all it was nice....

LAST NIGHT WASSENT THAT BAD THE MUSIC WAS ON POINT PRETTY MUCH ALL NIGHT

REINIA IS A FUKIN HOG I DUNNO SHE TALKS ABOUT GUYS IN HER SONGS I DUNNO ANY GUY THAT WOULD SMASH THAT LOL

WATS THE DEAL WITH NEXT WEEK SOME METROPLIS REUNION PARTY?

WAT THE HELL DOES ROXY HAVE TO DO WITH METROPLIS LOL

I got there at about 11:30 & had to wait on line inside for an hour which pissed me off cuz girls do NOT know how to keep their mouth shut...I thought the music was pretty good in the beginnin of the nite. The performance was def. weak & could have been a lot better...I thought the music was insane by about 4 or 4:30 cuz it was all bass..Didn't leave the club until 6:00 when it closed. Overall, i thought Roxy was def. an awesome nite. Next week Vicious will be there i know that for sure. I was a lil out of it when the guy came on after the performance & started talkin about all of it. When i get the details, i will fill you guys in, unless someone else knows. oh yea & i need 2 start meetin people from CP that go there. If anyone saw a girl wit jeans cuffed & a white playboy bunny shirt, that was me :D

Originally posted by erica127

If anyone saw a girl wit jeans cuffed & a white playboy bunny shirt, that was me :D

if u were dancing by the bar for most the night, then I def saw you....

Met up with Ms. Cody and headed over to roxy. Line stretched to the end of the block at 1230....By the time i got in I missed Dom's set, but apparently it got cut short. Lodi went on played some decent tribal...

Reina's mic cudda been louder but other than that she sounded really good...

Lodi came back on and tore shit....like drip said, Underground dub, Dark beat instrum (thank u lodi, I def think dj's should stop playin this track now, but if ur gonna, the instrum is the way to go....he put pressurize or that track that sounds like pressurize behind it also which was nice)

My highlight of Lodi's set was AFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTERRRRRMATHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :eek:

WOW...place lit up when he dropped this...the original too nonetheless!! Great call on that.....after that he played a bit harder close to 4am

All in all, roxy was packkked (not PVD packed by a lot of people still) Girls were...ummm...yeah, I'll have some more of that please next friday-- defintely a nice relaxing fun night out--

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by djmikebugout

if u were dancing by the bar for most the night, then I def saw you....

I was by the front bar most of the nite dancin wit my girl that had a white shirt & jeans on & both of us had our hair up...everyone thought we were sisters..So maybe it was me that u saw..I am gonna try to come next weekend, but it depends on the amount of homework i have to do :mad:

I think I saw Erica as well. Do you go there every week pretty much? I think that's the girl I saw with the playboy bunny shirt last night.

Anyways, I got in around 1:20-1:30. It's been a bitch to find parking around Roxy the past couple of weeks. Girls were definately looking hot. Aftermath was definately the music highlight of the night. I didn't drink last night at all so I was 100% sober the whole night, and really tired. Kept on yawning like every 10 minutes. Good seeing Dimitry and chillin with Bugout and Cody for most of the night. Next week with Vicious will definately be a great night.

I was by the front bar most of the nite dancin wit my girl that had a white shirt & jeans on & both of us had our hair up...everyone thought we were sisters..So maybe it was me that u saw..I am gonna try to come next weekend, but it depends on the amount of homework i have to do :mad:

okay then i definitely saw you...Try to make it next week...usually a lot of CP heads come out for Vicious...we should all be there....PM me before friday and we'll work somethin out for a meetup

Mike Bugout

I got there at about 11:30 & had to wait on line inside for an hour which pissed me off cuz girls do NOT know how to keep their mouth shut...I thought the music was pretty good in the beginnin of the nite. The performance was def. weak & could have been a lot better...I thought the music was insane by about 4 or 4:30 cuz it was all bass..Didn't leave the club until 6:00 when it closed. Overall, i thought Roxy was def. an awesome nite. Next week Vicious will be there i know that for sure. I was a lil out of it when the guy came on after the performance & started talkin about all of it. When i get the details, i will fill you guys in, unless someone else knows. oh yea & i need 2 start meetin people from CP that go there. If anyone saw a girl wit jeans cuffed & a white playboy bunny shirt, that was me :D

Thats pretty funny, I see you at roxy every week.. lol Do you remember one time you were there before anyone really, u were by the front bar, with that black kid, who i think works for roxy, putting flyers on the speakers, and I came up for a little while..?

Prett good time i guess... got in at like 11:55... just in time to get get the free admission deal... thats one great thing about the Roxy. The performance wasn't all that gr8 but o well, enjoyed most of the nite's music, girls were bangin as always... Round 4 o'clock decided to run home & head over to Arc... completed my nite of clubbin there... DT was crazie... i love that place. Stayed till they turned the lites on while danny was still playin the last track & finally left with every1 else a little after 10. Def headin back next weekend... tryin to spot more girls wearin those "kangol" hats.... gonna hav to go with Dt over johnny once again :D

ChOOse WiseLy

attachment.php?postid=987028

"The beats, the sounds, the lights that are all around your head; they close around you and cut off your thoughts ... as if it was a transposition of your soul."

- - - - - - -

AiM: EcstasyRvr

Originally posted by nychunk

Thats pretty funny, I see you at roxy every week.. lol Do you remember one time you were there before anyone really, u were by the front bar, with that black kid, who i think works for roxy, putting flyers on the speakers, and I came up for a little while..?

I totally remember that nite, but I don't really remember who is specific came up to me. Did u introduce yourself & if so, what was your name bcuz i am actually pretty good with remembering names. I will try to make it there this fri. but it's really hard wit school & everything

Well.. I haven't been out to Roxy in quite some time now.. decided to go and meet Mikey up in the city.. was kinda skeptical about Lodi.. but after getting reprimanded by Mr. Tranza earlier in the week, I decided to go and check him out for myself..

Was very pleasantly surprised with the muzik.. missed Capello's set.. but from what we heard, his set was cut off early.. Reina's performance was decent.. like Mikey said, the mic was kinda low, but her voice is gorgeous!! Lodi's set was nice and deep, dark & dirty.. the way I like it.. got a little harder towards the end of the nite.. I left a little before 4.. my medicine was starting to wear off and my cough was coming back.. definitely an overall relaxing nite.. just chilled and listened to the beats.. good seeing the few CP people I saw.. hopefully I'll see you guys this week. :D