Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone know the age for.......

Originally posted by njangel

Sucks being 20 :( --- & whats this I read about no sneakers or jeans or guys getting in w/out girls?????? I thought DT was all about "be yourself"

I'm pretty sure that Danny's party will be an exception to that rule. I think I actually saw it on his site....that they're bringing in a lot of their own staff, etc...so, I would assume it would be like any other Be Yourself party, except for that whole 21 thing...

Rest assured they will institute the BE YOURSELF door policy Thanksgiving Eve @ Limelight!

If they don't, believe me Danny wont spin!

It's a breatch of contract, the whole reason for BE YOURSELF has to do with dannys old residency @ Limelight for Clubzilla when they denied guests of his at the door. The Next week he quit...

Originally posted by njangel

Is anything NOT 21+????????

ahhhh Erin, that blows. 20 is the worst age in the world, almost 21, but not quite. :blown:

do you have any freinds that look like you? maybe you can borrrow someone's ID in case it is 21. Im going to AC for picotto and one of my friends is also 20 but she's using someone else's id to get in.