Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Vicious at Roxy - 11/22 (FREE w/ Print Out)

DaVe

I CANT WAIT TO HEAR VICIOUS AGAIN

LAST TIME HE WAS AT ROXY I THINK IT WAS ONE OF HIS BEST SETS

VERY HARDDDD BUT THE RAIN KILLED THE CROWD LAST TIME

WAT IS THE DEAL WITH METROPALIS AND ROXY?

WHY THE HELL WOULD ROXY HAVE A METROPLIS REUNION PARTY THERE?

LOL SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW

I DONT KNOW IF ANY OF YOU WENT THIS WEEKEND FOR REINA...BUT THE LINE WAS RIDICULOUS!!! ALL THE WAY DOWN THE BLOCK BY 11. MOB SCENCE IN THE HALLWAY WHERE YOU GET SEARCHED...YOU WOULD THINK THAT NOT A PERSON IN THAT LINE COULD SPARE THE $25 TO GET IN. IT WAS VERY UNORGANIZED.... BUT THIS EVENT IS DEFINATELY WORTH IT. THE LAST TIME I HEARD JV SPIN THERE. . . HE WAS S I C K!!! BUT THERE WASNT MUCH OF A CROWD. THIS WAS DURING THE SUMMER...SEE YOU THERE!

JRSYGRL

Originally posted by tiesto14

whats the dress code like?.....would it be the same as when i saw DJ Tiesto there?...or do you have to be all dressed up?

I go there pretty much every fri, but didn't go for the big shows. When i go, i dress casual, but that's cuz i dance my ass off. i'm 2 month away from turnin 21, so i don't get all dressed up in my boots. I just wear sneakers, jeans, capris or whatever. Hope that answers your question

Originally posted by erica127

I go there pretty much every fri, but didn't go for the big shows. When i go, i dress casual, but that's cuz i dance my ass off. i'm 2 month away from turnin 21, so i don't get all dressed up in my boots. I just wear sneakers, jeans, capris or whatever. Hope that answers your question

Hey! Make sure you come say hi to all the CP people this week! :)

Originally posted by erica127

ya that helped....

i went to Roxy for Tiesto...but that was my first time back since like 94/95.......

i jus hope that i can go raved out....hats are cool right?

and anyone know if on a regular friday if there are many Liquid dancers?

Originally posted by codica3

Hey! Make sure you come say hi to all the CP people this week! :)

I am not 100% sure i am goin, but i will hopefully know by tonight or tomorrow....I would say hi to you guys, but i have NO idea what any of you really look like or where you guys hang out...Let me know details if i am goin cuz i would love to meet you guys :D

About the hats, if i'm not mistaken guys have worn hats in there, but i really don't pay too much attetnion, i'm sorry :(