Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its my B-DAY week...and Im......

FUKEN EXCITED....I love doing what I do 3 nights a week....But i LOVE EVEN more MY -B-DAY....For the past 5 or So years my B-days have Been OFF THE HOOK....

SO Mark you callender This Friday @ PLATINUM where the PARTY is Crazy anyways...

and Saturday @ R-bar Where the MUZIK is gonna be OFF THE HOOK....

I hope to See you all SOON.....

So tell me people what night am i gonna see you? Friday or Saturday or BOTH????

Originally posted by djprime

YOU BETTER WEAR ONE OF THOSE SHIRTS WERE UR BOMBS CAN FALL OUT.....I LIKE THOS SHIRTS....I THINK U HAVE ALLOT OF THEM TOO...

Hmmmmm... i would definately rock one of them if i could...

There's a problem though....

After Deko on saturday me and some other fellow cpers (notallthere, jpdd810, thehype) had our usual afterhours satanic tribute ritual......

We did'nt have anything to sacrafice for blood...so we chopped off my boobs and offered them to the dark lord....

he accepted and so we may live to attend your birthday celebration this weekend.......i am however accepting money donations for boob implants since I am now completely disfigured ;)

Originally posted by hunnie818

Hmmmmm... i would definately rock on of them if i could...

After Deko on staurday me and some other fellow cpers (notallthere, jpdd810, thehype) had our usual afterhours satanic tribute ritual......

We did'nt have anything to sacrafice for blood...so we chopped off my boobs and offered them to the dark lord....

he accepetd and so we may live to attend your birthday celebration this weekend.......i am however accepting money donations for boob implants since I am now completely disfigured ;)

:chop: <--- Tara's boobs

But i dont know what your talking about i dident go out sat night

Originally posted by hunnie818

Hmmmmm... i would definately rock one of them if i could...

After Deko on saturday me and some other fellow cpers (notallthere, jpdd810, thehype) had our usual afterhours satanic tribute ritual......

he accepted and so we may live to attend your birthday celebration this weekend.......i am however accepting money donations for boob implants since I am now completely disfigured ;)

woooooo that is dimented.....to see u with no BOOBS...you would be HUNNYLESS!!!!!....all ur hunny is ir BOOBS>>LOL....

Originally posted by perns2002

Ewwwww umm what the hell are you talking about damn boy..........

idk i was just as confused as you were....so i can back with a random comment....what the hell is RED that u got me???

CarusOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS in DA MIXXXXX