Clubplanet Nightlife Community

monday morning

. . . I can't netgame, pitifully askfor help then marvel at the fields of dead bodies . . so you're out of luck . . ;) . . . :tongue: . . .

. . . I can however, if I can find a way to jack into the teleconfrencing system, broadcast myself doing various seventies dance moves in my powder blue leisure suit . . . now THAT would be entertainment . . :aright: . . .

Ehh.. yeah Monday morning does suck.. it's not as bad as usual though.. I'm doing a 6 hour work day today (as opposed to a 4) and I have to work the switchboard all day so it's not that bad.. no paperwork at least.. just gotta answer the phone when it rings.. so it means I can whore on the boards all morning and do a little studying for my exam later tonite.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I can however, if I can find a way to jack into the teleconfrencing system, broadcast myself doing various seventies dance moves in my powder blue leisure suit . . . now THAT would be entertainment . . :aright: . . .

...where were you friday night, when i was indeed disco dancing in the disco room at Jimmys in Morristown...doing the hussle to ABBA and uprocking to Michael Jackson...it was tooo much fun...

mondays...blah!

being sick on mondays...blah blah!...got some sort of flu...echhh...i need a bottle of nyquil and a bed...fast...

Originally posted by phatman

...where were you friday night, when i was indeed disco dancing in the disco room at Jimmys in Morristown...doing the hussle to ABBA and uprocking to Michael Jackson...it was tooo much fun...

mondays...blah!

being sick on mondays...blah blah!...got some sort of flu...echhh...i need a bottle of nyquil and a bed...fast...

. . Umm . . . actually, friday I went and had a few drinks wit friends . .it was an early night though . . . . .