Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Solargirl Deko Pics Sat

Originally posted by DEMARSPIN

Do you have any before and after pictures? I can only imagine how scary you must have looked before all the plastic surgery cause your face never changes in any of the pics. Its like a face of stone. Keep hitting those tanning beds cause in a few more years you will need a lot more botox, nose job, tit job, etc, etc, etc.......Did I forget anything? Lipo??????[/QUOT

I have known Maria for 7yrs and can tell you she is a true class act.Her character is so beautiful it surpasses her natural beauty.What she does for people and animals there are very few people out there that would do what she does.She once stopped traffic on the GSP to help a dog that had just got hit by a car.No concern for own self being she stood in the way of traffic so the dog would not get hit again.When the State Police came he took his hat off to her and said "There are very few people in this world that would do what you did to save a life" she had taken care of the dog until it had fully recovered and then made sure it found a wonderful home.Not to mention we have 2 dogs and 3 cats and our neighborhood pets that she takes care of.Weather you have $1 dollar or a Million dollars weather you are ugly or beautiful she will always treat you the same.As you can see when you try to knock her it is only a boost to her she will kill you with kindness.To find a beautiful person on the inside and the outside is very special and that is why i picked her! She is my special T! :heart:

"Good Things Happen To Good People"

Maria that is the sweetest thing I have ever read!!! You better not let him loose!! Any girl in their right mind would grab him up!!!! Does he have a brother? Maybe a friend just like him??!! DEMARSPIN you are the best!!!!

:) :) :) :)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jpdd810

perns - speaking of drama.... It was me who was giving you dirty looks sat night!! Really didn't mean to!! I never really officially met you and I was sooo bombed I was probably like "is that perns?" Sorry!! I also wasn't seeing things completely straight so I was probably cock-eyed too!!??!! Now that we somewhat met I promise I will never give you anymore looks!! hehehe!!!

;) ;) :laugh:;) ;)

I had no idea it was you either, I was like what the hell..... ohh man another bitch....... Kidding............ I wasn't too worried about it, but thanks..............

We can do a shot next time, now you can say we have offically meet.

:D:tongue::);)

BADASS YOU CAN BRING YOUR SWIMMIES...BUT DONT MAKE ANY FLOATIES:flush:

AND IF YOU PEE IN THE :peeright:POOL:peeleft: YOUR OUT A THERE.

Jen you coming over in the summer,hunnies in.. I already talked to her.

Badass,ercione,djchoopa and shortbus def. gettin pushed into the pool.

The thought of late night marco polo (my own special version of the game) with the solargirls, cp hotties and an occasional S&M freak brings tears to my eyes... and flutters to my heart......

You will have to let me bring my good friend Rodigga... aside from spinnin evil beats... he is the johnny homes of Jerzee....

He can also hold his breath for up to ten minutes without havin to come up for air ladies... think about that!!!!!

DEMARSPIN you are the best!!!!

Thank you Jpdd810 :)

It is real easy to talk about a great person as my Solargirl because there is just positive things that go along with her!

If a couple times under the knife is all you can fault then she is

in good shape! haha :D

Did we mention we have a nightclub in our basement with a full Dj booth:3 1210 turntables,PMC 46 Rotary Mixer,Jam Man,and a killer sound system with aprox. 5,000 records! :dj:

It is real easy to talk about a great person as my Solargirl because there is just positive things that go along with her!

Did we mention we have a nightclub in our basement with a full Dj booth:3 1210 turntables,PMC 46 Rotary Mixer,Jam Man,and a killer sound system with aprox. 5,000 records! :dj:

Hey can I move in??!! I don't cook but I am extemely clean!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now we are talking DJCHOOPA can bring his shit and tear it up I will be on the mic "THIS IS BADASSMUFUKKKKKKKKKKKKKA throw ya hands in the air"

THEFUNKINUGLYPHENOM

no actually im quite ugly. Its a shame i was born so ugly. Its sucks cause i never get guys, i never hook up(im a virgin) and im always upset that guys never look at me in clubs......Oh well maybe some plastic surgery will help. If you asked me if i have a great personality then i would have said yes. But even sponge bob is hotter than me.

Baby........I'm sure you and all your friends would fuck me in a heartbeat. Don't let the modesty act fool you. That was definately a quote with major sarcasim intended. MWAHHHHHHHH;)