Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Loved and Lost...

dgmodel

Is it better to have loved and lost or to have never loved at all???  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Is it better to have loved and lost or to have never loved at all???

• Love and Lost
    • Never Have Loved At All...
    • Hey dg why are you such a sappy fag?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...let my man freddie mercury express my opinion...

Just one year of love, is better than a lifetime alone

One sentimental moment in your arms

Is like a shooting star right through my heart

It's always a rainy day without you

I'm a prisoner of love inside you -

I'm falling apart all around you - yeah

My heart cries out to your heart

I'm lonely but you can save me

My hand reaches for to your hand

I'm cold but you light the fire in me

My lips search for your lips

I'm hungry for your touch

There's so much left unspoken

And all I can do is surrender

To the moment just surrender

And no-one ever told me that love would hurt so much (Oooh yes it hurts)

And pain is so close to pleasure

And all I can do is surrender to your love

Just surrender to your love

Just one year of love, is better than a lifetime alone

One sentimental moment in your arms

Is like a shooting star right through my heart

It's always a rainy day without you

I'm a prisoner of love inside you

I'm falling apart all around you

And all I can do is surrender

why r u such a sappy fag?? answer that one.

ok anyway, i think it depends on your experiences, if you had love and it ended in turmoil or whatever & you still hurt over it, possibly permanently, i think maybe you would have been better off not loving. or lets say you were very happy alone until you found love then it ended abruptly, then you realized youre no longer happy alone, that would suck & maybe you would have been better off not loving in the first place :laugh: god i am a stoner. usually i think it is better to have loved though, to have warm memories and experiences to build on, to know what it feels like & have something to compare future feelings to. i also find that each time i love it amplifies.

love is everywhere... :love2:

...loved and lost.....but it was probably wrong anyway...i have a habit of picking the wrong guys lol!!!.........i think if it is true love it has to be equal..and if it is u won't lose that person...

....AND PHATMAN!!......what r u thinking having a midget in your sig!........fuck..............ankle biters

Originally posted by misk

....AND PHATMAN!!......what r u thinking having a midget in your sig!........fuck..............ankle biters

...sorry...i had a strange dream the other night...and all i could hear was ricardo, "...welcome to fantasy island...welcome...smiles everyone..smiles..."...reminded me of cp...:D

...loved and lost.....but it was probably wrong anyway...i have a habit of picking the wrong guys lol!!!.........i think if it is true love it has to be equal..and if it is u won't lose that person...

I once had a friend that got totally wigged out everytime she saw a clown........like seriously, to the point where she was completely spooked. I remember one time she saw a clown and was so freaked that she couldn't drive her own car home, I had to drive for her.

.............................do midgets have a similar effect on you Misk?

Originally posted by ou812

I once had a friend that got totally wigged out everytime she saw a clown........like seriously, to the point where she was completely spooked. I remember one time she saw a clown and was so freaked that she couldn't drive her own car home, I had to drive for her.

.............................do midgets have a similar effect on you Misk?

...u have no idea!!!!!!.....i am not too fond of clowns either...i mean....what is their deal....who actually wants to dress up like that? what are they trying to hide.......freaky........and the clown in IT.....he is one pissed of motherfucker........i didn't sleep from like the age of 7-9 thanks to that movie.....

.......and well.......those circus midgets they dress up as clowns.....DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED

...u have no idea!!!!!!.....i am not too fond of clowns either...i mean....what is their deal....who actually wants to dress up like that? what are they trying to hide.......freaky........and the clown in IT.....he is one pissed of motherfucker........i didn't sleep from like the age of 7-9 thanks to that movie.....

.......and well.......those circus midgets they dress up as clowns.....DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED

:laugh: clowns are scary and weird... the weirdest part about them is that they like to harass normal people. when i was up at college, this clown/troll type backed me into the corner under the front entrance of my apartment building and he actually tried to get me to go on his back around the town... :rolleyes: like umm, whats he thinking dressed up in an elf suit, on stilts harassing people. i kinda like that kinda shit though, it is fascinating, makes the world a more interesting place & i laughed really fucken hard. if i wasnt with my tightass ex bf i would have gotten the kid high..

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

i've never been in love or had anyone love me :(

i've been in love with guys, but never in mutual love. no, i don't think that you can't be in love with someone if that person doesn't love you back. that situation sucks the most cry001.gif .

and i guess i can't say if anyone's ever been in love with me, then, but no one ever said so in those words and meant it as in love and not just as loving me.

...i think if it is true love it has to be equal..and if it is u won't lose that person...

i disagree; i think it is impossible for the love that people in a relationship have for each other to be equal. feelings change through time and through experiences shared, and people respond to these differently. the bonds that are formed in couples have different meanings to both parties involved and each places different weights on different aspects of the couple's shared experiences...

very long and involved story short, there are just too many variables for love to ever be equal, in any relationship - romantic couple, familial, friend.

Originally posted by weyes

i disagree; i think it is impossible for the love that people in a relationship have for each other to be equal. feelings change through time and through experiences shared, and people respond to these differently. the bonds that are formed in couples have different meanings to both parties involved and each places different weights on different aspects of the couple's shared experiences...

very long and involved story short, there are just too many variables for love to ever be equal, in any relationship - romantic couple, familial, friend.

.....equal wasn't the right word....i meant mutual...........

Originally posted by dgmodel

I asked this question a while back, and just want to see what the updated sentiment is...

Is it better to have loved and lost or to have never have loved at all???

I say better to have love and lost, than never to have loved anyone at all. Love is a carzy crazy thing:D

Nicely worded. I know what you mean..... Different people take actons in different ways. No one thing will effect two people in the same way...

i've been in love with guys, but never in mutual love. no, i don't think that you can't be in love with someone if that person doesn't love you back. that situation sucks the most cry001.gif .

and i guess i can't say if anyone's ever been in love with me, then, but no one ever said so in those words and meant it as in love and not just as loving me.

awwwwww dont cry, but I know what you mean.... for it to be TRUE love both people have to love each other, it cant be one sided.

im just tired of being alone and i have that longing to be with someone... hopefully that'll be soon. im tired of waiting. :(

:love:<---- i wanna feel like this