Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells & Bad Boy Bill

whadupg

Originally posted by vicman

blushing.gifbouncy.gifride.gif

i luv the monkey! i'm bored vic. what exactly do you do for work? so guess what my breakfast is? started out with brownie with choco chips and walnuts, then chips and dip! in an hour we have our non-traditional thanksgiving feast. shrimp cocktail, calzones, etc.. etc...

Originally posted by snatch69

i luv the monkey! i'm bored vic. what exactly do you do for work? so guess what my breakfast is? started out with brownie with choco chips and walnuts, then chips and dip! in an hour we have our non-traditional thanksgiving feast. shrimp cocktail, calzones, etc.. etc...

yup the monkey is cool, the way he shuffels his feet is super-cool :D

i skipped breakfast this morning, dunno but i'm generaly not that hungry in the morning...then i end up eating a dozed glazed donuts for dinner :(

i stil havent receievd notice if wree having a thanxgiving feast here, my company is really cheap that i wouldnt be surprised if they chose a neutral date between thanxgiving and christmas and celebrate both of the holidays on that one day :eek:

i do research and evaluation of hiv/aids and substance abuse programs, my :roll: and :pint: is for the benefit of research :D

Originally posted by whadupg

So anyways....I'm psyched to see Danny Howells again. Hopefully the crowd that goes this time is as good as it was last time. Had so much fun! :D :D :D Anyone that hasn't seen him - GO. He brings a great vibe to that place!

heyyyyy, dont hijack the thread.....:D

Originally posted by whadupg

LOL- Right after Valentine's day- I'm pretty sure that was name of the place where I saw him! That was the only time I saw him live and we had so much f'ing fun! Don't really remember the sound system, but not surprised - lost many details of that weekend (first time in Miami :D )

Mine too, I lost many things that week, including my sanity, gee I don't think I've found it since...:laugh:

yup the monkey is cool, the way he shuffels his feet is super-cool :D

i skipped breakfast this morning, dunno but i'm generaly not that hungry in the morning...then i end up eating a dozed glazed donuts for dinner :(

i stil havent receievd notice if wree having a thanxgiving feast here, my company is really cheap that i wouldnt be surprised if they chose a neutral date between thanxgiving and christmas and celebrate both of the holidays on that one day :eek:

i do research and evaluation of hiv/aids and substance abuse programs, my :roll: and :pint: is for the benefit of research :D

hahaha! donuts for dinner! homer, "mmmmmmmm.donuts" cheap companies suk man! we have SO many parties here at school it's unreal. we have a bunch of loan companies always competing for our business, so they hook us up! we got lots of nice dinners planned at some italian places this x-mas. free food works for me!

wow. that's really amazing vic what you do for work. it must be really fulfilling. i have to write a research paper on female teenage suicide. dunno exactly how much "fun" that'll be, but good to make people aware of this kind of stuff, ya know?

Originally posted by snatch69

hahaha! donuts for dinner! homer, "mmmmmmmm.donuts" cheap companies suk man! we have SO many parties here at school it's unreal. we have a bunch of loan companies always competing for our business, so they hook us up! we got lots of nice dinners planned at some italian places this x-mas. free food works for me!

wow. that's really amazing vic what you do for work. it must be really fulfilling. i have to write a research paper on female teenage suicide. dunno exactly how much "fun" that'll be, but good to make people aware of this kind of stuff, ya know?

i just ate granola for lunch. vanilla-almond from fresh fields (whole foods) it rawks!

the job is ok, one learns of things that the feds do...makes you wonder about some of their priorities :shaky:

i just ate granola for lunch. vanilla-almond from fresh fields (whole foods) it rawks!

the job is ok, one learns of things that the feds do...makes you wonder about some of their priorities :shaky:

oh, i totally hear ya on that one. (the feds i mean). i was just having that discussion with some peeps yesterday. i think we're almost better off not knowing..lol. :(