Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what the fuck is up with birthweeks?

Originally posted by ibclubbin

first teresedf

then jarmenio

now prime....

WHAT A BUNCH OF FEGS!!!!!!:laugh::finger:

its called BIRTHDAY for a reason.....that shit is one day and one night long and thats it!!!!!

BG

listen....i know allot of people....and not all of them can come out on certain nights.....so i do it on two nights.......and i have more fun...so FEGGG Q.....wait...till NJANGEL has her 21st B-day party it will be a week long party too....Right??????

Originally posted by ericone

fuck that, im havin' a birthmonth!! i expect to see all u fockers there buying me drinks every thursday, friday and saturday of december!!!:D

...lol...i am the same way!....january is all about my b-day.....my phone plays happy birthday all month...and everywhere we go...is a birthday partying night!

Originally posted by misk

...lol...i am the same way!....january is all about my b-day.....my phone plays happy birthday all month...and everywhere we go...is a birthday partying night!

Same here ...... January 8th is my birthday and me and my friends party like rockstars all month long.

P.S. ... jennijugs birthday is on the 6th of january

Originally posted by djchoopa

Same here ...... January 8th is my birthday and me and my friends party like rockstars all month long.

P.S. ... jennijugs birthday is on the 6th of january

....P.P.S.......my b-day happens to be at the end of the month...and i happen to share it with jp....and we happen to end the wonderful month of january like crazy motherfuckers:D ...maybe u can drag your old as out and celebrate;) :tongue: